Part-time General Admin VA for Investment Advisory Firm
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is helping successful investors safeguard their portfolios against loss since 1986. The client has helped thousands of individuals create retirement success plans that allow them to feel confident that they won’t run out of money before they run out of life. As a Registered Investment Advisory Firm and a Licensed Insurance Agency, the client act as a Fiduciary to their clients and their money. Always putting their best interest at the forefront of recommendations.
The client currently has over 386 active clients and another 150+ seasonal clients. The company used to have 5 team members but since the CEO implemented a lot of automation and technology, did not have the need for these employees. Now based on all the innovations that he had implemented, the client is seeking to build a professional remote Team to grow the company. The CEO needs a great general admin type of VA to organize most of the CRM-related information and help with some of the time-consuming tasks.
Software the client currently uses:
High Level as the CRM is used because it is connected with Zapier for a drip campaign.
VOIP Ring Central
Calendly for bookings
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Work with a company that has been in business for more than 30 years
– Gain experience learning from the company’s CEO
– Work with a company that is successful and well established
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, August 31st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, September 2nd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets.
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database.
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date.
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system.
2. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc).
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories.
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date.
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client.
3. General Research
– The VA will be researching and learning more about the functions of the new CRM called CLOZE and other options like CLOZE when it comes to CRM.
– The VA will also research other systems to better the company flow.
4. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets.
– Email sorting and organization.
– Generate reports related to given/provided data.
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations.
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client.
5. Basic Email Marketing
– Manage CLOZE CRM email lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform.
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel (Also managed via CLOZE CRM).
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm EST
– Hours: 25 hours/week
– Pay: $5.50-7.50/hr Part-time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.