Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Small Family and Business Estate planning Law Firm that has been in business for over 3 years in Meza, Arizona. The firm also services clients that are in Denver, Colorado. As part of their business estate planning services, they offer help to start-ups, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits with legal and business guidance. From the Family Estate planning end, the firm helps the family stay out of court and conflict. Currently, the firm has no one helping with their basic marketing needs and that is why they are seeking to intake someone that can help the firm grow their presence in social media.
Software the client uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to learn about business and family estate planning.
– Ideal job for VAs with social media management experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
2. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
3. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
5. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only include simple web-based design, not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm MST
– Hours: 15 hours/week