Part-time General Admin, Marketing & Sales VA for Fitness Company in the UK
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company is a one-on-one coaching company/platform from the UK, focusing on helping fathers/dads who are stuck in a cycle of fitness where they’re not able to achieve their goals. It’s about helping them be who they are, rather than just who they want to be. On the surface, it’s a weight loss program, yet the owner/coach goes deeper into getting to know them.
The program is 4 months (16 weeks), where the coach meets with them 5 days/week. The program is a combined web-based program/course, plus live help with the coach. So 99% of clients receive the training online, except a few that may live close to the coach/owner.
The owner/coach works by himself, without a team. Has worked with various companies/freelancers in the past, including a company that was able to resell weight-loss food/program. He has also worked with VAs in the past, but they were ex-clients, so didn’t work out as he’d like. The coach does have an accountant, and financial advisor, but no day-to-day help.
Initially looking for a VA who is an appointment setter who can help take leads from Facebook messenger, through the sales process/funnel, qualify the leads (make sure they’re a good fit), and once they’re qualified the VA will pass them on to the owner/coach. The VA will reply to comments on Facebook on the owner’s behalf. Outreach to both warm/hot leads using a CRM, as well as doing outreach to new leads/people using a framework/process/SOP that the company already has in place.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Help the client expand their client base
– Reach more fathers that might be interested in achieving their fitness goals
– Work alongside the client & represent him on social media
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, July 29th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, August 2nd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– The VA will focus on helping leads who are interested in potentially becoming clients, but they all come through FB messenger.
– The VA’s goal is to vet/qualify the leads, to ensure they’re the right and ideal clients for the business, and if yes then the VA will pass them on to the owner/coach.
– No phone call is needed, as this will all be text-based through Facebook for now
– No email support/service is needed yet. Whatsapp and FB messenger is what the VA will use for now.
– Reaching out to people who have liked/comments on social media
– Reply to emails & text messages
– Reply to messages, chat with anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Chat with people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Reply to messages from new people requesting information
– Follow-up messages with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– VA will follow a process and framework that the client already has in place
– All templates/messages needed will be provided to the VA
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
3. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The company doesn’t use a CRM, they use an Excel spreadsheet.
– Needs the VA who help implement a CRM system and start to gather all their clients/leads in a professional CRM system. The client knows he needs a CRM, but hasn’t had time to get it started/done, but totally open to having one soon.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The client uses Calendly to automate the booking of calls/meetings
– The VA will be in charge of using Calendly manually when needed
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
5. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, this only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Schedule: The client is flexible, but will likely be 2 hours/week Monday-Friday. 4:00pm to 6:00pm British west coast time (GMT+1)
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.