Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company started in 2008 and is a private practice, established to provide quality Music Therapy interventions and programs to those in need of such professional services in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin metropolitan areas. Music Therapy services can be provided in-home or in a facility setting, where the company serves families, nursing homes, hospitals, and much more. The company sends the therapist to the location wherever it is needed. The company also works a lot with special needs children, autistic kids, gifted kids, kids with drug-related issues, cancer patients, the elderly, and hospice.
Another important component to this company is screening and integrating new talent of therapists into their roster. The company is highly known and respected in the industry, especially in the Universities in Texas that provide a degree in Music Therapy. The company is seeking a well-rounded General Admin who is going to become the right hand to the CEO. The team is made up of 1 Accountant and 1 Therapist who also serves as General Admin/Outreach Specialist.
The VA will be the right hand of the CEO. The VA will be helping the CEO with repetitive data entry, customer support, scheduling, email management, and any other general admin-related tasks.
Software the Client currently uses:
– Home Health Soft (CRM & Calendar Management)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Ideal job for a VA with great organizational skills.
– Opportunity to work closely with the CEO of the company & learn about music therapy.
– Great opportunity to grow along with a well-established private practice company.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 27th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 29th, 2021.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Assisting therapists with getting in contact with their clients and scheduling needs
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Home Health Soft
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
– The VA will be one in charge of scheduling the therapist that the clients need.
2. Data Entry & CRM / EMR Management
– Managing hold, evals completed, not assigned lists in HHS (Patient Management Software)
– Manage CRM system.
– Set up telehealth accounts for each individual patient, including older patients that are not tech-savvy
– Transcribe, format, and input data to support patient monitoring
– Take notes and provide a summary of each client’s case
3. General Admin Support
– Manage and build databases of leads, clients, or other relevant company data
– Organize office documents, prepare reports
– Maintain transcripts & patient records organized
– Keep G-Suite/Dropbox/OneDrive files organized and sorted, updated spreadsheets as necessary
4. Live Interpreting & Translation
– The VA will be translating the services between the therapist and the patient.
– The VA will be doing 90% translation via phone and 10% through writing.
5. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Contacting clients that are not assigned yet to inform them of the progress of situating them with a therapist.
– Contacting PDs and informing them of updates regarding therapist assignments
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Schedule and allocate patients to the appropriate doctor, caregiver, therapist, etc
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointment
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
6. Warm Calling Therapists
– Locate and screen possible candidates to be interviewed by the CEO
– Contact various universities and programs via email and phone to let them know about our hiring needs.
– The VA will be reaching out to Universities that offer music therapy degrees. Their company is known by all the Universities and organizations across the state.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understanding the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
-Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm CST
-Hours: 10 hours/week