Part-time (FT Availability) Operations & Project Manager for Merchant Services Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client’s company utilizes its network of 50+ bank partners to help low- and high-risk merchants apply for and get approved for merchant accounts with high-risk merchant banks. A merchant account is a special bank account that enables merchants to collect credit card payments from their customers. On a daily basis, they “pre-vet” new merchant leads to their network of bank partners to identify which bank options they have for each merchant. Then they work with the merchant to gather their supporting documentation and submit a full application package to the best merchant bank options.
The client is looking for an Operations Project Manager who can work autonomously on coordinating with merchants and merchant banks to get merchant applications approved. The VA will improve and implement the right processes and operational practices across the team. The VA will help train and mentor other team members, find ways to increase the quality of customer service, and implement best practices. The VA will be trusted to service merchants as well as their bank partners, ensuring their merchants have a great experience working with them and deliver results.
The client is looking for a dependable individual who will stay with them for the long term and grow as their business grows.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Learn about the client’s industry & support merchants in growing their business
– Great growth opportunity within the company
– Ideal job for VAs with outstanding organizational skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, September 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Merchants’ Communication & Support
– Communicate with banks and merchants via email, phone, and SMS
– Identify which merchant bank solutions are viable for various merchant types
– Set up the payment gateway for merchants
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Manage inbox and track responses in CRM
– Update CRM records
– Map fields in our Salesforce CRM to PDF templates in Adobe Acrobat
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
3. Organize Digital Files
– Document procedures in Google Docs with clear instructions and annotated screenshots
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
4. Operations Management & Improvement
– Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
– Find ways to increase the quality of the customer experience
– The client is looking for a VA with initiative and great ideas to improve their processes. Please share in your proposal how you have improved procedures and processes in previous positions.
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– English communication skills need to be GREAT (communication skills via phone, email, and chat)
– Someone comfortable talking and interacting with customers.
– Experience working and dealing with customers.
– A Professional VA who knows how to handle confidential information.
– Strong sense of ownership and ability to operate autonomously.
– Strong organizational skills and be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Experience working with confidential information and sensitive data.
– Strong knowledge of Google Docs and Google Calendar.
– Experience working with CRM and Adobe Acrobat.
– Schedule: Flexible within 8 am-6 pm EST
– Hours: Starting with 10hrs/week them moving to 31hrs/week after 2 weeks. ONLY looking for VAs with Full-time availability.
– Pay: $8-11/hr Part-time ($7-10/hr once it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.