Part-time (FT Availability) Male Marketing & Executive VA for Realtor/Marketer in New York
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Luxury Real Estate Company in New York + Digital Marketing Agency, which has been in business for over 20 years. The owner lives in Manhattan and works with high-value clients who are interested in buying real estate in New York. Yet, the VA’s job will focus on helping the client with the digital marketing agency business. The company also does business introductions to build partnerships, but this is a small part of the business.
The client will be hands-on and train the person on a daily basis or as much as is needed. His door is always open for them to call and talk. The company is looking for a friendly, outgoing, hard-working, driven person who wants to grow with the company.
The owner wants to take advantage of his various social connections, and the people he knows to promote his services – in this case, the marketing services. The owner is very busy, so needs help with a lot of tasks, setup, CRM organization, etc.
The client is looking for a VA with excellent organizational skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 19th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 21st, 2020.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– For a Digital Marketing Firm and a Capital Introductions Firm(not for my real estate business)
2. Follow up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
– Consistently help to keep the pipeline going by following via email, phone, text, sending them info/articles/reports/, reminders, birthday wish, charitable gift, etc.
3. Baic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
– To find new clients and stay in touch with current or new clients in the pipeline. Ask for referrals etc.
4. Warm Call Existing leads/Cold Calling
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
– This not really cold calling. But you are talking to business people. Not really a selling role.
5. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
– Be able to research various parts of those two industries and report to me your basic findings on various subjects. Most of this pretty low to medium level research
6. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
– On any number of simple to medium level subjects. For example, learn how to use new software that I might already own or buy.
7. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– Need to be able to use the word, excel, PDFs, CRM, DocuSign, Google Drive, etc.
8. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
– Need to know how to add appointments to calendars, set up zoom meetings, conference calls, etc.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Excellent organizational skills
– Must have great people communication skills+ great customer relationship skills
– Great English verbal skills, a VA that’s easy to understand over the phone
– An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve goals
– Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
– Must have a friendly outgoing personality and like to deal with clients
– A dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken person
– Being a fast learner is a MUST
– Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
– Independent and self-motivated
– Strong phone and email skills: the ability to set appointments over the phone and through email and CRM.
– Ability to use or quickly learn sales skills and marketing/lead technologies
-Schedule: 4 hours/day, Monday-Friday. Flexible but ideally 12 to 5 pm with a break, Eastern Time.
-Hours: 20 hours/week with full-time within 2-3 months. ONLY looking for full-time availability.
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-Time ($5-7/hr when it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.