Part-time (FT Availability) General Admin VA for Influencer Marketing Agency
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Influencer marketing agency that connects people on Instagram with brands, to promote products online. Currently, the company works with 4000+ influencers, working with 350+ brands, among them, 10% are in the Fortune 500.
The agency helps automate influencer marketing, to connect with their audience.
The team is made up of 35 people in the US, who work remotely. The VA they’ll hire now will be the only one at this time. They worked for a few years with VAs from Bangladesh. They are currently working with 2 VAs from Virtual Latinos.
Highlights of the position:
- Work for a very human and great work team with an excellent internal environment
- Work for an emergent industry (influencer marketing) and learn from it
- Work for an existing client from VL, who is expanding their team of VAs
The client is looking for a self-starter VA with experience in project management. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, May 6th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, March 16th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Spreadsheets Management
– Use basic formulas in Excel to clean names inside leads lists
– It’s a lot of manual work.
– They run the formula to do all the work, but then they need the VA to manually review everything, check it, and fix any errors
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Company has its own software for managing contacts, and other tasks.
– Once the leads lists are cleaned and verified, the VA will send them to the marketing team to send for the email blast.
– They have various stats/KPIs that are reported from the data from each sheet/lists, so the VA will then need to manage and transfer data from one report into another, and/or merged it into other docs
– Then uploaded into the company’s CRM
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc. in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc.
3. Organize Digital Files
– All their files are managed on Google Drive
– The VA will need to organize, clean, manage everything through that.
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
4. Other General Admin Tasks
– Content collection: The VA will be in charge to digitally capture all of the content produced by the various influencers, and then save it on each client’s Google Drive for the clients to be able to view/access
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business. We have several unique platforms that will be required.
-Schedule: Monday – Friday, within 8 am to 6 pm EST, (1-hour lunch break once it moves into full-time)
-Hours: 20 hours/week, to move forward into a full-time position within 6-8 weeks depending on performance. ONLY looking for VAs with Full-time availability.
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-Time ($5-7/hr once it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.