Part-time (FT Availability) General Admin VA for Financial Consulting Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client offers online training for financial clarity/consulting (half though live, half done online). She’s now partnering with other organizations to help sell her courses be sold for Business-2-Business. The course is only in Spanish, and later will also be offered in English. The business is currently growing, and she needs a VA to help with various tasks. She has had some help during the process to create the course, but right now she’s just on her own. Thus, the VA would work personally with the client.
The client is looking for a detail-oriented VA who is great with numbers. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, October 22nd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, October 26th, 2020.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
– The client uses Salesforce as their CRM
– Data will be about handling the student data, when they enroll in a course, with lots of info on each student. Most of the info is entered/copied/sync automatically, but the VA has to verify it or check it.
– Zapier is the main tool used for automation, so having a VA with some marketing/tech automation would be ideal. The client will provide training as needed, so no prior experience required, but ideal.
2. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– The VA will be in charge of gathering more info about each company/person through LinkedIn and Google
– All the details will be entered directly into Salesforce
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– The VA will connect financial data from the students who take the courses, to help manage the students’ financial data through a spreadsheet
– The company hopes to have about 200 students/month, so there will be a lot of data to work with.
4. Basic Website Maintenance
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it
– Add reviews, properties. Products or other content to the website
– Basic update text, images to the website
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– May require the client to provide some training, or training resources for VA to self-learn
– The website is built on Squarespace, for basic info about the courses, company, etc.
– Their learning management system (LMS) has not yet been chosen, as they’re using teachable.com, but that’s not the one they’ll keep.
5. Content creations & Copywriting
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
– Create content for the course’s help desk & FAQ content
– Must be a VA who is great with writing easy to understand instructions/answers to frequently asked questions about the course, content, etc. Training and information will be provided as needed, so the VA knows how and what to write about.
– Will also need the VAs to help write/edit content for email
– All the work will be in SPANISH for now
6. Linkedin Search
– Create a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc
– Download & sort list that can be turned into a CSV file
– Import contacts to specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns
– This usually requires a specialty VA or the client must provide training
– Related to the same items mentioned about researching companies/contacts data through LinkedIn
7. Basic email marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
– The clients use the software ConvertKit for their email marketing and automation, which includes the drip-campaigns/sequences for sending a series of emails.
– The VA will help create more automation, review the copywriting in Spanish for the emails that are set up, and manage the contacts/subscribers from the lists as necessary (edit, remove, add people to automation, etc)
8. Basic Bookkeeping
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
– The client uses Quickbooks Online to manage their accounting.
– The client is actually a CPA (certified accountant), so the VA’s job will ONLY be about uploading the digital receipts into the system
– Training will be provided as necessary, no experience is required.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Must be a VA who enjoys and LOVES to learn new systems, software, and processes with online tools
– The Ideal VA will be GREAT with numbers and data
– MUST know how to use Excel/Google spreadsheets VERY very well – with Basic formulas, not financial models, etc. So someone who just knows how to use Excel, in it’s basic/common format for using formulas
– The ideal VA must be great at putting a lot of attention to detail
– Must be great at doing online research, to find information for the market research, and how to customize the pitch to each company they’ll sell the courses to
– Ideally, someone that can help write/review the email copy in Spanish. So someone with very high or professional copywriting/editing skills in Spanish
– Looking for someone with experience, not anyone that’s new in the business world.
– The VA will start to work on Nov 4, 2020.
-Schedule: 3 hours/day from 9 am to 12 noon EST
-Hours: 15 hours/week, then moving to full-time if they’re great and the ideal candidates within 3 months. ONLY looking for full-time candidates.
– Pay: $6-9/hr Part-Time ($5-8/hr Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.