Part-time (FT Availability) Customer/VA Success Agent for Virtual Latinos
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job to join our Customer Success team.
Client & Short Job Description:
You will be working directly with our Customer/VA Success Director, and our Customer Success Agents, providing support to the various needs of the Customer/VA Success Team.
The VA will be assigned a number of Clients and will be responsible for providing general Customer/VA support, attending and hosting the Onboarding Meetings and Feedback Meetings with the Virtual Latinos clients and community of virtual assistants, and other administrative tasks assigned.
Our ideal candidate will use analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships.
Software used by the team:
– Zoho CRM
– Google Platforms (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Slides)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Be part of our amazing Virtual Latinos team
– Great opportunity to support our growing community of hired VAs
– Help our new VAs throughout their hiring journey and their work relationships with our clients
– Excellent opportunity for VAs with experience implementing customer success strategies
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, July 29th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, August 2nd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Managing Onboarding for Clients and VAs
– Send the hired VA’s contact information to the Clients after they have signed the Hiring Agreement and have completed the Payment Setup Form.
– Set up the Onboarding Meeting with the Client and the VA. This includes sending the calendar link for booking the meetings and sending the calendar invites to the attendees once the meeting is booked.
– Follow up on clients and VA’s who haven’t scheduled their Onboarding Meetings
– Host the Onboarding Meeting with the Client and the VA following the Onboarding guidelines which will be provided as part of the training.
– Set up and host the internal Onboarding Meeting only with the VAs to guide them through the internal procedures to start working with their Clients
2. Customer/VA Communication, Support & Follow-ups
– Serve as day-to-day contact for an assigned number of Clients.
– The CSA will also be in charge of sending follow-up emails to the Clients, requesting feedback about the VA’s performance according to the established schedule. Feedback Meetings and Feedback calls will also be requested from the client accordingly.
– The CSA will be in charge of sending follow-up emails to the Virtual Assistants who are currently working with our Clients, according to the established schedule.
– The CSA will be the point of contact for the Agency Clients and VAs for any questions they may have related to their work or our internal procedures and will also provide the information/resources when needed.
– Be involved, if needed, in any of the Customer/VA Journey paths during the hiring process and after. Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported and helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
– Follow the internal Success Team Guidelines in order to solve situations/issues related to the Client-VA work relationship.
3. General Admin Tasks
– During the Onboarding and Feedback Meetings, take notes of the main highlights of the meeting and also, after, watch the recordings of the meetings, so later on, that information can be filled on the Onboarding Meeting Summary Form for the notes to be automatically saved in the CRM (Zoho CRM)
– Add notes on Zoho CRM of any issue or situation between the Client and the VA, as well as any important update related to the day-to-day work.
– Create various templates (email, letters, guidelines, etc) when needed/requested.
– Other general admin tasks required, as needed.
4. Internal Communications
– Even though the CSA won’t manage the internal communications between the Agency Departments, he or she will be improving our internal procedures and working along other areas to ensure that the processes are clear and our work chain is flowing at the most organized pace possible.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
We are also looking for the following:
– 3-5 years of experience in customer account management, customer support, or customer success.
– Must be available to potentially work full-time if requested, and have no other jobs at this time.
A) Communication & Language
– Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
– Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. (The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary).
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
– Supportive, and always be willing to help
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
– Someone very patient with problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Technology & Software
– Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Should have experience with document management/organization on Google Drive/ Dropbox, Google Platforms, or Microsoft Office.
– Ideally, some experience using a CRM system.
E) Work Load & Stress Management
– Good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
– Very organized and detail-oriented.
– Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
– Should be able to have the flexibility to cooperate with other team members or areas of the company.
– Schedule: Mon -Fri, between 6 am and 3 pm PT (the schedule can be discussed with the VA)
– Hours: Starting with 20 hours/week for training, then will move on to Full-time, 40hrs/week.
– Pay: $6/hr.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.