Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
YouTube monetization and marketing agency with 2+ years of experience helping small YouTube video creators to make money by making videos. The team is made up of 6 people, the owner, who is also the marketing director, and Ads experts, plus the backend team of 3 people who are programmers. There are also 2 more people in the US who manage the ads, and the CRM. The company is in India, but 100% of its customers are in the US.
The company’s clients include people who are normal people, or people who have specific niche expertise they want to focus on, or Do-it-yourself (DIY) content, something they are passionate about, etc.
The company is looking to hire a VA from Latin America, in the US time zone who will help them scale and increase their sales. They currently close 30-35 new leads, who are converted into paying clients but looking to increase this by 15-20 for a total of 45-60 new clients/month. The company is interested in the VAs doing the entire sales conversion process, yet this doesn’t include lead generation, because the company already generates all its leads through Instagram and Facebook ads. The VAs will focus on contacting, vetting, following up, and converting leads into paying customers, answering questions, etc.
The company currently doesn’t take or make any calls to leads. They only communicate with them via text messages, so the VA will offer the company a new way to reach all these leads, and be able to show a much more professional phone-based support.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to help the company increase their client-base
– Opportunity to learn about the company’s industry
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, June 27th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
Primary Tasks (Sales)
1. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– The company has its own CRM system to keep track of all leads
– The CRM is integrated with Twilio for VOIP calls and SMS, the calls will be recorded as well, in case the company’s team wants to provide feedback to the VA
– The company has a US-based legal company, with a US-based phone number
– The company will provide sales call scripts for the VAs to follow and any training that’s necessary on how to make the calls
– Looking for VAs who ALREADY have experience in making calls for sales purposes, as well as customer support to provide help and answer any questions the leads might have about the services.
– The company’s owner will provide training in either live format or recorded.
– Once the leads are interested, the VA will need to make note of this on the CRM
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– The VA will need to follow up with the lead 2-3 times, but potentially more
– The VA will do most of the follow-up via phone because the company’s CRM already has an automated SMS system/campaign that will separately follow-up with lead by text messages, which is why the VA will focus on the calls follow-up
3. Turning Leads into Paying Clients
– The leads can become paying clients by simply signing up online, and purchasing the services through the company’s website with a credit card
– The VA will get paid for their work hours, but also be able to earn a bonus based on their performance on how many new clients they close per month
– This is the VA’s main goal, to make sure leads get converted into paying customers
– The company gets 300-350 leads/month, and convert about 10% of them to clients. These are conversions just from the current text-based sales process
– Thus, with phone support/calls, the VAs should be able to increase conversions to a 15% – 20% conversion rate.
Secondary Tasks (Support)
4. Customer Support
– Currently, customers reach out for support, if needed, via SMS and Facebook
– Later the company may also want the VAs to provide phone support to some specific clients
– Additionally, the VA will eventually be in charge of providing ticket/written (email) support
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
– Must have excellent verbal skills in English, and easily be able to talk with people over the phone
– Must not be afraid to speak, must be friendly and listen to people’s questions
Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
– Should be able to make warm calls and update their status in our CRM.
– Schedule: 3:30 pm to 6 pm ET, Monday-Thursday, 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Fridays
– Hours: 12 hours/week to start, but needs them full-time (40hrs/week) within 4-6 weeks. ONLY looking for full-time availability.