Part-time (FT Availability) Administrative & General VA for Business Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Incredibly successful and inspiring business coach with a mission to help as many women as possible to have the necessary growth to become independent and successful. Empowering women in business is the mission of this company and they take it to the heart. The company creates courses of all types such as sales courses, mindset courses, branding courses, and startup courses. The company currently has active clients in 65 countries, mostly in U.S, Canada, Australia, U.K., South Africa, and Asia. The coach has a track record of turning 18 individuals to millionaires and 365 clients into having successful profitable businesses. The company has over 30K followers in almost all social media outlets. The company currently consists of a team of 30 talented professionals and growing. The CEO is in need of a talented Admin Assistant to keep growing.
The VA will be in charge of keeping the team organized, making sure the projects are fully completed, answering clients’ questions in the email inbox, and other miscellaneous and repetitive tasks, as well as doing research as needed.
Software the client uses:
– Asana for project management
– Airtable and Spreadsheets
– Active Campaign
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a team that takes the responsibility of empowering women very seriously.
– Opportunity to work closely with the CEO of the company.
– Ideal for VAs who are committed to helping others.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, September 20th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, September 22nd.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails
– Helpscout is the software where they manage the client support.
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
– The VA will provide support to clients that can not log in to the courses.
2. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
4. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Airtable, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/ categories
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
6. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– The VA will need to take an email and send it out on the Activecampaign.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Central or Eastern Time (Can work with both)
– Hours: 21 hrs/week turning into full-time within 5 to 6 weeks.
– Pay: $5.5-10.5/hr Part-time ($5-10 when it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.