Part-time Female Social Media Manager & Outreach VA for Relationships & Intimacy Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has been a therapist since 2014 and turned into a Sex & Intimacy Clinic-Coach since February 2021, with a mission to help couples undress intimacy issues and turn on the pursuit of passion in their relationships. The client has her practice in Los Angeles, California but provides her services virtually as well. The client offers 3-month courses, 1-month courses, and session-by-session therapies as well. The majority of the clientele are individuals that are in their late 20s to early 50s. The client believes that it is never too late to have an EPIC sex life with your partner. Currently, the client is seeking a Social Media Manager/Outreach VA who is passionate and creative when it comes to anything related to Social Media.
The VA will be in charge of social media management and scheduling of the posts. The VA will be in charge of responding to the messages sent via social media. The VA will be creating images via Canva and also creating quotes.
Software the client uses:
– Funnel Gorgeous
– Google Suite
– Google Drive
– Simple Practice
– Practice Better
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work closely with the company owner.
– Ideal job for VAs with social media management experience.
– Opportunity to further develop your administrative skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 20th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 22nd.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
2. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
3. Social Media Outreach
– The VA will be reaching out and engaging with people within the same industry who can send referrals to the client.
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
4. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow-up with the client/lead to making sure they show up for the appointment or also for any re-scheduling
– The VA will follow up with the client once the contract has been sent out to them.
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Follow-up with existing clients that are in the 3-month program to check if they need any assistance.
5. Lead Generation & List Building
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
6. Basic Bookkeeping
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Someone that has knowledge and experience in managing social media.
– The client’s Facebook group only allows women to join so female VA will be ideal.
– Her marketing specifically focuses on women so the VA should have the right vision to help manage social media.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 am PST
– Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $8-11/hr Part-time ($7-10/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.