Part-Time Female Personal Assistant & Project Manager for Signs Company CEO
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company manufactures signs for both personal and commercial purposes. The company has been around for 20 years. They mostly target bigger commercial/industrial businesses. The company manufactures all types of promotional materials (T-shirts, banners, business cards, marketing packages, social media services, and anything related to digital marketing). They also do custom signs, of practically any sign, this all helps with branding.
The team is made up of the Owner, and a retail store manager (who does sales and marketing). The owner does all the design, site surveys on the building, and provides quotes to his clients. He is in charge of gathering and getting all the local city permits for his clients. There are installers and fabricators on the team (the people who make the signs). Currently also getting into the Windows business, selling the glass for the residential/commercial places. Mostly in new buildings.
The client is looking for an organized VA with great communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, September 17th, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, September 18th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Executive Assistant & General Project Manager
– Needs a GREAT project manager, who can help with managing all the company projects.
– The VA would work hand-in-hand with the owner of the company.
– He doesn’t have a full list of exactly what he’ll need help with but needs a VA that’s super flexible to help him with lots of tasks.
– The VA will help with everything the client does, including helping leads, clients, potential clients.
– Must be a VA with excellent English skills, who can easily communicate.
– Adding and filing documents into their system or CRM. Currently, they use a software where they can add notes into a system, as well as an invoicing software. Yet, it’s not the best, and they need help with making all of this better (and simplify it). The client is open to changing software choices, as the ones they use are NOT the best.
– Organizing data and contacts into a single place or database.
– The owner is too busy to take care of all the busy, technology-related tasks and software.
2. Booking Appointments & Team Meetings
– The VA will help the owner to book calls/appointments with potential clients as needed, by helping him to book and manage his calendar.
– The owner needs someone to be on top of him, so he can complete all his tasks.
– The owner easily gets sidetracked with projects, to the VA will need to be his personal assistant, to remind him of the things he needs to complete.
– The VA should be creating a checklist of all the things that need to be completed, and go over it with the owner to make sure everything gets done well and on-time.
– The VA will need to gather info about a project/client in advance, and present that to the owner during a call, email, or meeting, whatever is the fastest.
3. Quoting Projects, General Bookkeeping
– General admin tasks which include making sure that all clients pay on time.
– The VA will help the client with creating the quotes/estimates, so he can spend less time on them.
– There are many easy things/products that can be quoted easily, so the VA will help with that.
– The VA will help with sending bills/invoices to all clients, and follow-up with them to ensure they pay for the projects.
– There are much other general admin work that the VA will need to help with.
– If the VA knows how to do simple bookkeeping, they may be asked to help with Quickbooks to take care of simple tasks (Training will be provided as needed).
– Looking for a VA who is willing to self-train themselves through video training and tutorial, and/or call support to figure things out as needed.
4. Client Customer Support & Follow-ups
– Customers request support and info about their orders by phone and/or email.
– The VA will help with answering most of the customer support related questions/issues.
– This includes follow-up with updates about the projects, to give clients info about the progress of the project, and when it is expected to be completed
– This may include follow-ups with potential leads, as needed.
5. Outbound/Inbound Calls to Leads
– Reach out to all new leads that are requesting new info, or have projects.
– Call to find out what they need, or send emails to find out more info about each project a new client needs help with.
– Many leads also come through Facebook and Instagram, so the VA will also be in charge of communicating and replying to all of those leads.
– The client also has a lead-generation software that provides new projects/leads interested in getting custom quotes for bigger projects.
– The company loses leads because they’re currently too busy to reply or replies to slowly. The VA will help ensure that all leads are replied to, in order to NOT lose any potential customers.
6. General Admin
– Other general admin work as needed, as the company needs lots of help.
– The VA will help with asking clients to type and post reviews on Google, Facebook, and other online portals.
– The VA will also help with filing for city permits for being able to build and install signs outside specific businesses. The owner has an online form that he’ll ask the VAs to fill out. It’s a “sign application form”, and submit it online.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– #1 ideal requirement is someone who has sales experience, or who can help with closing clients and who is CONFIDENT to “close a deal” (Ideal, NOT required).
– A VA who is organized, and who can keep track of everything the owner and the company is doing. The owner will depend 100% on the VA’s work, as they’ll be the owner’s personal assistant.
– Looking for someone who is a GREAT communicator, and has excellent skills in both English and Spanish.
– MUST be someone who is super well organized, and a great multi-tasker, as the owner has too many things going on and can’t keep track of everything, so needs help with getting things organized.
– Self-starter, and someone who loves to self-educate him/herself through training videos, courses, and by calling customer support as necessary. The client needs someone who can learn very quickly.
– Must be a VERY tech-savvy candidate who can use a variety of software including Quickbooks (accounting), CRM, and other software the client uses.
– Ideally looking for someone with prior executive/personal assistance experience.
-Schedule: Monday through Friday – from 1 pm to 3 pm Central Time
-Hours: 10/week, but will then be potentially 20-40 hours/week within 1-2 months. Based on performance/experience. Looking for VAs with both part-time or full-time availability.
– Pay: $5-6/hr Full-Time – $6-7/hr Part-Time (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.