Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a home investment company in Dallas, Texas and is looking for a cold-calling virtual assistant who can help to manage a list of various tasks he needs help with. These tasks are mostly related to cold-calling, lead follow-up and general administrative tasks.
The client is looking for a female VA with great English skills. See more “Ideal qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Friday, March 20 at 11pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for March 23-24, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling Potential Clients (Main task)
– The company has various lists of houses with the potential to be sold, the VA would then call the owners of the houses offering to buy them
– The client uses a CRM called calltools.com, which allows the VA to call 10 people at once, schedule follow-ups, add notes for each contact, etc. It’s a call center software
– The company has various types of scripts depending on the house they want to buy
– If the VA can’t reach the right person, they should make notes of it, and add to the CRM, so they do NOT call back the wrong number again
– Uses the CRM to add the various list of lots of houses for sale
– Needs someone to help with calls, to see if the house owners are willing to sell the house
– Help with organizing, and making calls through the CRM
– Calls are made through the CRM and could be up to 1000 listings per week
2. Follow-up on Interested Leads by Phone
-Follow-up call with people who didn’t answer, or those who have shown interested that they do want to be called back
– They will not call back people who aren’t interested
– The VA will be asked to follow-up every week or so for up to 3-4 times
– The CallTools CRM has a section for follow-up reminders on contacts, so all the info on who to contact and follow-up with will be on the CRM
3. Set Calls or Appointments with Aquisition Expert
-Review calendar and find out about availability to set call or appointments with the acquisition expert
– The home seller ( client) can either decide to have a call first or a call and then an appointment to see their house in order to be given an offer price to buy their house from them.
-The VA needs to find out when the expert and the potential home seller is available and figure out when is the best time to meet in person, or book a call.
-Follow-up with client/lead to making sure they DO show-up for the phone or in-person appointment.
4. Data Entry (Small part of the job)
-Data entry from a website to an Excel spreadsheet
– The Company gets the Dallas County appraisal district list of lots of houses, the VA will need to use these lists, find the owners of those houses, and add it all to an Excel list
– This task is about helping do the right research of information and combining it all into one Excel sheet. Once the Excel sheet is ready with all the info, it can then be used to import that information into the CRM system.
– Great English verbal skills, a VA that’s easy to understand over the phone
– The client is interested only in female VAs (as people are usually more open to receive phone calls from a female)
– Must know how to use/work Excel and CRM software
– Be able to work on the computer, using the computer, send documents, and professional business communication manners and ethics
– Schedule: From 9am-1pm or from 2pm to 6pm CST
– Hours: 20 hours/week ( part-time)