Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a solopreneur based in Rhode Island. She has been a personal trainer for about 10 years now. She has an online coaching program that helps women from 30 to 55 that are going through hormonal troubles, like keeping the weight off. She closed her in-person studio about six months ago to go completely online and she is primarily on Facebook and LinkedIn. That’s where most of her clients are coming from.
The client is looking for a VA who has self-motivation and is eager to work with her. She has worked with a Virtual Assistant before and knows how to work with someone virtually. The VA will ideally help with lead generation on Facebook and LinkedIn. The VA will also be helping to manage her Facebook group and set appointments from the actual Facebook group and her other leads that come in through different places. The client is looking for someone who has experience working with lead generation who can bring their skills onboard.
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work along with a recently completely remote company.
– Great opportunity to help the client grow her business while also growing your skills.
– Ideal job for VAs with lead generation experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 10th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 12th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research Facebook and Linkedin and Facebook groups online to gather new leads
– Input the basic contact info into clients CRM
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates and messages to send on Facebook and LinkedIn as well.
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
3. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: 4hrs a day Monday to Friday 12:00pm – 4:00pm EST
– Hours: 20 hours/week