Part-time Experienced Operations & Project Manager for Consulting Services Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company offers various consulting and business services to Entrepreneurs. The company focuses on Life and brand coaching, which helps customers align their message to attract the right clients. Focuses on helping both companies and solopreneurs. Looking for a great VA who can do a lot of tech-savvy things, and knows how to research how to set up different systems and projects as needed. Looking for a can-do attitude VA.
Work will require helping onboard new clients, custom support, and marketing help. Then, as another main task, the VA will be a project manager, who will do a lot of different tasks to help create, set up, edit and manage various types of internal projects and systems.
The client is looking for someone who is willing to organize his life and business. Someone who can go into a process, for instance, registering a podcast on iTunes, and break down what the deliverables the client will need to create for that are, place them all in a document, set a time in the client’s schedule for him to work on it, connect the link to the document with the deliverables clearly stated IN the client’s calendar, etc. Needs someone who can streamline every single process so that it takes absolutely as little of the client’s time as possible.
The client is looking for a self-starter VA with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, January 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, January 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Project Management
– Includes researching, setting up, managing, and editing various new mini-projects and systems for marketing, design, and sales
– Podcast Management is one of these tasks: Including Uploading podcast episodes online, Adding audio of podcast, and uploading to other places online, such as Instagram, and other platforms (repurposing the audio/podcast content)
2. Customer Service & Support
– Most will be done by email, usually with pre-written templates
– Most of these will be sending emails for client onboardings, etc
– Must collect all data as necessary
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
3. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Currently does it with Google sheets, doesn’t use a real CRM yet
– Updates contacts usually just once every 3 months.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Booking both business appointments as well as personal items
– Will include help with setting up personal meetings and tasks.
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
5. Basic Bookkeeping
– The company will hire a bookkeeper, yet the VA will help send the right info to the bookkeeper
– Main task is to organize the files, data, etc, and send them to the bookkeeper as needed.
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
6. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
7. Basic Content & Blog Management
– No blog at this time, but may eventually have one where the VA will help manage, organize and post the content created by the company
– Blog management, blog calendar, and creation of ideas/titles.
– Help the client organize everything related to content creation, titles, dates, etc.
– Help with blog transcribing NOT actually writing the posts
8. Basic Social Media Management
– The company mostly uses only Instagram but also has this connected to Facebook
– The client creates most of the content, yet he’s hoping to hire a VA who can help do the “technical” things that he’ll need help with from his podcast (audio, files, etc) and repurpose them by posting them on his website as well as promoting on other social media channels.
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
9. Basic Email Management
– For now, now email marketing, but instead just help the company’s owner with Email management:
– Cleaning email inbox
– Answering emails
– Once the VA is working for a while, they will help converts simple emails into email newsletters.
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Looking for someone who is incredibly organized and grounded. Who can synthesize a lot of information coming at them throughout the day, and stay on top of all the evolving projects and details
– Someone who can keep the company on track, and can enjoy the thrill of getting and organizing new tasks throughout the day/week. The client is the visionary.
– The VA should be someone grounded, extremely organized, and who enjoys creating streamlined efficient processes to lessen their workload.
– Must be OK with getting messages/voice notes via Telegram all day, even if it’s outside biz hours (The VA does NOT need to reply/respond immediately, but will get the messages).
-Schedule: 3 hours/day, 8 am to 11 am Eastern Time.
– Pay: $7-12/hr Part-time ($6-11 if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.