Part-time Executive VA for CEO of Company based in Los Angeles
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company connects universities and companies around meaningful collaborations. These experiential learning opportunities enrich real-world experiences for students and provide unique solutions for companies.
The company works with big brands like Coca Cola, Amazon, Netflix, and many other ones, where students work and do internships at those companies.
The company is seeking an Executive Assistant to work for the company’s CEO.
The client is looking for a personable VA with excellent English & Spanish skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 16th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 18th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Executive Assistant Tasks
– Review past email correspondents and determine how to best reach out to someone— this is a big one!
– Coordinate calls as the client via email
– Send follow-up emails prior to calls
– Create daily and weekly priority tasks, check on what was done, track what needs to be done
– Set aside 1-2 hours a day to ensure that the founder stays on the task on projects that require focus
– Monitor active deals on a daily basis and make sure that there is a check-in/update as-needed
2. Customer Service, Support & Follow-Ups
– Determine reply template for generic replies
– Send follow-ups to contacts that have not replied to emails
– Call vendors/software to cancel/make changes
– Monitor calendar events and make sure that there is a follow-up that goes out after each one
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
3. CRM & Contacts Management
– Add contacts to Salesforce and Apollo
– Determine categories for contacts-job titles, industry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
4 . Email Inbox & Digital Files Organization
– Find files and organize them from email searches
– Sort through daily inbox and determine next steps for each one
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
5. General Research
– Conduct online research for products and services
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Self-starter, super-organized, proactive, quick learner,
– Good instincts when it comes to understanding email conversations and sales situations with a variety of customers/personalities,
– Super efficient/fast with online software, a good manager of the founder (makes sure that he stays on task/on track)
A) Communication & Language
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
– Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.
– Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
– Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.
– Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
– Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
– Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
– Supportive, and always be willing to help.
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
– Must be able to have great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
– Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
– Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things
– Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
– Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
– Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
E) Technology & Software
– Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
– Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
-Schedule: Monday- Friday, 4 hours/day 11 am to 3 pm, Pacific Time
-Hours: 21 hours/week, with the potential of full-time. (Part-time or full-time availability VAs can apply to this position).
– Pay: $8-11/hr Part-Time ($7-10/hr if it becomes Full-Time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.