Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns an online community platform that provides interactive Masterclasses, Masterminds, Live Events, and Courses to support individuals find a greater purpose, creating a community and giving back to the world. The self-development online platform gives access to a community to learn from experts on different areas of their life such as business, health, life, body, mind, and world.
The client has worked with Virtual Assistants from India and the Philippines but has had bad experiences regarding communication, this is why she looking for a great VA from VL, with excellent English and communication skills. The client is currently located in Ecuador.
The client is looking for a tech-savvy and experienced Project Manager & Executive Assistant with the following characteristics:
– Cheerful while being assertive when gathering information
– Creative, Critical Thinker in Business
– Must have business experience
– Good Communication skills
– Thinks outside the box, looks for ways around and through in problem-solving
– Proactive, doesn’t wait to be told what to do but can anticipate the needs of an executive
– Used to being in a fast-paced environment
– Ideally someone familiar with the personal development industry
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to help the client’s online community platform grow.
– Ideal for VAs with great project management experience.
– Join a company that helps individuals find a greater purpose and develop their true selves.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, October 28th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, November 1st.
Tasks required for the job
1. Project Management
– The VA will be in charge of onboarding customers, customer relations, and day to day communications
– The VA will be gathering personal or marketing information for the website
– Liaison between tech and marketing partners for ongoing projects
– The VA will make calls to gather information regarding logistics for location shoots for a production company, or customer relations
– The right person won’t be afraid to make inquires and will be good at research, and organizing information found
– The PM will be in charge of being cost and quality conscious when sourcing for providers
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Answer emails for the CEO
– Send follow up emails to prospects
– Put contracts into Docusign for new customers
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Help write and Send out marketing emails
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
5. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
6. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
To apply for this position you need to have at least 5 years of relevant work experience plus experience with Project Management
Excellent written and communication English skills
Ideally, have experience with Clickfunnels, WordPress, and Kajabi or the willingness to learn as the client can provide training if needed
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understanding the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.
– Web skills, WordPress helpful
– Familiar with Social Media platforms
– Familiar with programs like Click funnels or Kajabi for support with updates if needed
– Office, Excel, Docusign, Mailchimp
– Vimeo, Youtube
– Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – up to 4 hours a day or Monday to Friday up to 2 hours a day between 10 am and 5 pm Gmt -5 (Ecuador Time).
– Hours: 15 hours/week with potential to grow to 20hrs/week