Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Clothing and promotional items company located in Los Angeles, California, owned and operated by 2 talented brothers. The company does silk screen printing or embroidery on the type of fabric or clothing. The company also handles another line of promotional products such as keychains, mugs, magnets, and more, and also creates uniforms and clothing for organizations, and schools. They serve all sorts of clients and organizations such as sports clubs, schools, churches, businesses, or event coordinators. The company has more work than they can handle and is in constant growth, plus the owners can’t keep up with the organization as they need extra help.
The company is seeking to hire an Executive Admin who can help them get organized and grow faster with discipline.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work directly with the company CEOs.
– Great opportunity to work with a company that is constantly growing and be part of its success.
– Ideal job for VAs with organization and administrative skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, November 11th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, November 15th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The VA will need to help clients organize data and create an Excell sheet to enter all the information.
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting;
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– The VA will have to create an organized list of organizations that they have served previously.
6. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
Being a self-starter, organized, good memory, and detail-oriented is very important, not only because those are usually sought-after traits but because of the owners (I and my brother are not the most organized people).
– Someone very tech-savvy
– Someone very very organized.
– Someone with good communication skills
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 1:45pm PST
– Hours: 22 hours/week