Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Virtual medical service provider that is part of a collection of International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants® who conduct online, video appointments to help guide moms through the breastfeeding process. The company offers the best evidence-based advice, support, and guidance to help reach breastfeeding goals. The complete service starts with Breastfeeding Education and Prenatal Planning for Breastfeeding, followed by Breastfeeding Tips and Balancing Life with Breastfeeding. The company is one of the few in their industry to accept insurance and they are 100% HIPAA compliant. The company receives roughly 900 appointments per month and has 25 lactation consultants. They also receive a lot of Spanish-speaking clients that need their services. The company is rapidly growing and customer services need more help in growth. The department currently has a team of 5 VAs handling the customer service department but none are Spanish speakers.
Software the client uses:
– Cloud-based EMR system
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work with a company with extensive experience in their field.
– Join a company that is constantly growing.
– Ideal job for VAs with customer service experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Warm Calling Leads
– Make cold calls and warm calls to potential clients
– Follow protocol and scripts to handle high call volume
– Introduce the medical company to new patients and clients
– Build rapport with clients and work as a Healthcare Sales Representative
– The VA will be calling all the Spanish-speaking leads that the company has.
2. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
– The VA will be in charge of following with all Spanish-speaking patients.
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
4. Healthcare Customer Service
– Handle direct customer inquiries and complaints
– Answer any questions that patients may have either by phone, email, or SMS
– Help patients, act with patience and a kind message when they are in distress
5. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
6. Data Entry & CRM / EMR Management
– Manage CRM systems like Salesforce, PipeDrive, etc, or other EMR systems
– Take notes and provide a summary of each client’s case
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
F) Industry Specific: Healthcare
Someone with previous experience in the HealthCare industry or related.; Have self-motivation rather than experience.; Must be able to take care of highly confidential and sensitive information.; Should be trustworthy and super professional.; Comfortable handling private and sensitive information.
– Schedule: Monday -Friday, 2-7 PM EST
– Hours: 25 hours/week