Part-time Customer Service VA for Virtual Lactation Consultants Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Virtual medical service provider that is part of a collection of International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants® who conduct online, video appointments to help guide moms through the breastfeeding process. The company offers the best evidence-based advice, support, and guidance to help reach breastfeeding goals. The complete service starts with Breastfeeding Education and Prenatal Planning for Breastfeeding, followed by Breastfeeding Tips and Balancing Life with Breastfeeding. The company is one of the few in their industry to accept insurance and they are 100% HIPAA compliant. The company receives roughly 900 appointments per month and has 25 lactation consultants. They also receive a lot of Spanish-speaking clients that need their services. The company is rapidly growing and customer services need more help in growth. The department currently has a team of 5 VAs handling the customer service department but none are Spanish speakers.
Software the client uses:
– Cloud-based EMR system
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work with a company with extensive experience in their field.
– Join a company that is constantly growing.
– Ideal job for VAs with customer service experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Warm Calling Leads
– Make cold calls and warm calls to potential clients
– Follow protocol and scripts to handle high call volume
– Introduce the medical company to new patients and clients
– Build rapport with clients and work as a Healthcare Sales Representative
– The VA will be calling all the Spanish-speaking leads that the company has.
2. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
– The VA will be in charge of following with all Spanish-speaking patients.
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
4. Healthcare Customer Service
– Handle direct customer inquiries and complaints
– Answer any questions that patients may have either by phone, email, or SMS
– Help patients, act with patience and a kind message when they are in distress
5. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
6. Data Entry & CRM / EMR Management
– Manage CRM systems like Salesforce, PipeDrive, etc, or other EMR systems
– Take notes and provide a summary of each client’s case
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
F) Industry Specific: Healthcare
Someone with previous experience in the HealthCare industry or related.; Have self-motivation rather than experience.; Must be able to take care of highly confidential and sensitive information.; Should be trustworthy and super professional.; Comfortable handling private and sensitive information.
– Schedule: Monday -Friday, 2-7 PM EST
– Hours: 25 hours/week
– Pay: $5.50-6.50/hr Part-time ($5-6 if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.