Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is the founder of her company which has been in business since 2015 and she is based in Chicago. The majority of her clients are senior citizens or people with disabilities; she helps them to see what their needs are and figure out what’s causing them so much stress or pain. At this moment what’s generating her a lot of work is the fact that she wants to service them by also sending off their birthday cards, pretty cards and keep reminders of that. She enjoys staying in touch with her clients and helping them, not just making a business out of it, she really enjoys servicing them. Most of her clients speak Spanish, she would say maybe 90% of them are Spanish speakers, the other 10% would be English speaking.
The VA will be in charge of performing the customer service role. Ideally, the VA will be servicing the clients, what this would entail is following through with the clients after they have been enrolled in a Medicare plan. Whether they’ve got their membership cards, helping them enroll in the gym membership, helping them reach their benefits in order, and answer any questions they may have. The CRM already has the client’s birthdays in place so that the VA can follow through with the daily reminders and tasks.
Software the client currently uses:
– Phone service
– CRM called AgenclyBlock.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Showcase your customer service skills by supporting the company’s clients
– Support Spanish & English speaking clients through the processes the company provides
– Ideal position for very empathetic and organized VAs
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, October 5th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, October 7th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
3. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
– Also involves birthdays, customer service support, and clients the client might want to be called and remind them about when enrollment will be starting, to see if they have any questions, to follow up, to call the client.
– Follow up and asking if they need help.
4. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Follow up with their insurance
– Ask if they have any referrals
5. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: 4hrs a day, Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, Central Time
– Hours: 20 hours/week