Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Educator and Coach from San Francisco, California with 15 years of classroom experience. The client presents at the national AMS conference, consults in non-profit and for-profit, and charters Montessori schools. The client is supporting parents through her coaching program called Raising Our Resilience, where she provides live, virtual training and 1-on-1 support to empower parents with high-quality tools to stay calm, confident, and connected so that even going through the toughest moments, parents can build a lifelong relationship based on respect, appreciation, and love. The client also provides customized professional development experiences for educational communities by empowering teachers to develop meaningful and transformative practices.
The team is composed of 1 part-time marketing assistant, guest instructors, and coaches for the long year program, 1 part-time assistant.
The VA will be nurturing the existing leads and providing them with proper client care. The VA will be also qualifying leads that are reaching out through social media. The VA will be managing the appointment and the calendar of the coach and making sure the clients are informed of the details about the sessions and events.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Sheets
– Get Response
– Last Pass
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join an Educator & Coach with vast experience supporting parents
– Great opportunity for VAs with previous experience in the Education field, or who are parents.
– Ideal for VAs with lead qualification experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, December 8th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, December 10th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & SMS
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
4. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
5. Social Media Outreach
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each of the agency’s clients
– Research focused on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through -hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
– The VA will be nurturing the leads that had contacted the coach through social media.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
The client wants the VA is a parent or have other experience with raising young children, to be able to empathize with the parent clients (as long as you are a person that has been in charge of children in any case, or even working as a teacher)
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
– Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 am to 10:00 am PST
– Hours: 10 hours/week