Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Our client is the world’s leading streaming guide for movies and TV shows with over 20 million users across 47 countries. You can search more than 100.000 movies and TV shows to find out where you can legally watch any of them across hundreds of streaming services.
The client is looking for Movie & TV Show fans that help their Content Team keep their app up to date and accurate for their users.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company with a worldwide presence
– You will receive a subscription to the client’s platform once you are hired
– Opportunity to expand your skills with training provided by the client
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, June 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. App Content Research & Review
– The VA needs to ensure the app has the highest accuracy on the content that’s posted on the app
– On a weekly basis, the VA needs to constantly check the content’s accuracy and quality for multiple locations
– The VA will have to make research to make sure the content is in the right category, this may include doing Internet research to find the category that fits best for each movie, series, etc.
– The company will provide a proxy and VPN in order to pretend to be in a different country in order to be able to check if the actual streaming services have or lack specific content.
– The VA main job is to categorize and label the content accurately on the platform
2. Data Entry & Content Organization
– Update spreadsheets
– On a spreadsheet, make sure that all the content is organized and has the right category
– Make sure to keep the spreadsheets update
Please make sure to answer these questions as part of your proposal:
1. Which streaming services do you use and how often?
2.What’s your favorite movie or tv show?
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– You absolutely love movies and TV shows: You are always up to date with the hottest new releases and you use multiple streaming services (e.g.Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple+, Disney+) yourself and you are watching every day and you are able to name to most important shows on services right away
– You are a Tech Savvy individual, capable of learning how to use our internal tools and have a good internet connection for regular update calls and video training
– Looking for VAS looking to learn a lot and grow with the company, for the long-term. This is NOT a short-term project/job.
– Someone who is hungry to learn and has a great attitude. Quick learner, being able to take directions, and be innovative, willing to learn new things
– Someone who can work independently, accountable and responsible
– Self-starter and proactive, not afraid to ask questions, and can be resourceful to find things on their own, but also know when to ask for help when needed
– Most of the work will be in English, although parts of the company’s app is in Spanish. Yet, all the apps they’ll use to fix/edit content are in English thus excellent written English and Spanish skills. NO communication with clients is required, only internally with the team.
– Quality is MORE important than quantity.
* The client will pay for you to have access to a streaming subscription during the time you work with them, it will be part of your job to watch TV and Movies 🙂
* You will become part of a passionate, professional, and fun team while managing and improving the content database of the world’s leading streaming guide
* Individual training to learn the tasks necessary and support from an experienced team
-Schedule: 4 hours/day (M-F) 8 am to 12 noon Eastern Time (New York)
-Hours: 20 hours/week