Part-time Cold Calling & Appointment Setter VA for Mortgage Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Independent Contractor that offers residential and commercial loans. The team is made up only of the owner/contractor, so the VA will work directly with the owner. The owner has been in business for almost 20 years. The company is in Los Angeles, but they offer loans nationwide in the US.
The goal is finding an excellent VA who is hungry to learn, work on the phone making calls, and build a new relationship with this company. Job starts at part-time but can expand to full-time if results from the VA come in quickly.
The client is looking for an eager-to-learn VA with excellent communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, January 14th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, January 18th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling
– The company will provide lists of leads, and the VA will spend most of their time calling all leads, with the goal to see if the leads are interested in booking a call with the owner/client, to discuss a mortgage loan
– The VA will call real estate agents, owners, and other types of leads
– Doesn’t yet have a VOIP phone, but will get on soon. The company will likely use a “phone burner” software to make lots of calls very quickly
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Similar to cold-calling, but focused on reaching out to old contacts who may be interested in learning more about loans
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– VA will use the owner/client’s Calendly link to set up calls, and edit/book calls manually as needed.
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage their email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
-Schedule: 2 hours/day, anytime between 10 am – 4 pm PT
-Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $7-8/hr Part-time ($6-7 if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.