Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client’s company helps business owners build a brand and grow their social media presence, drive more traffic to their offers, and reach new customers with social media. They do it by giving these businesses a voice on social media with content carefully written for them.
Our client is looking to hire a part-time skilled affiliate manager to help them promote their partner program. The program pays out website owners and partners for every lead they refer to them. In your role as an affiliate manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying potential partners and ongoing communication with existing affiliates.
You’ll develop a partner program strategy, monitor and analyze affiliate performance and work to grow the program and revenue generated by affiliates.
Your main goal will be to recruit new affiliates and drive revenue for each affiliate, ensuring their success and the success of the company. You’ll collaborate with the rest of the marketing and product team to generate assets, create marketing pages, promote the program effectively on our website and with campaigns.
The client is looking for a process-driven VA with great people skills. See more “Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, February 8th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
Important Test Questions:
Please respond to these questions as detailed as possible as part of your proposal, the client asked us to include this.
Before responding to the questions, make some research on Affiliates Marketing, here are some useful links shared by our client:
- This link explains affiliate marketing from the perspective of a site owner/blogger (who they want to reach out to)
- This link explains how a company (like our client) can start and promote its own affiliate program
- How to specifically recruit affiliates: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
1. How would you look for the ideal affiliate partners for a WordPress related business??
2. How would you approach a large potential affiliate partner??
3. Draft an email to WPBeginner, a large blog covering WordPress, to promote an affiliate program for a popular SEO plugin, say All In One SEO. Who would you send the email to?
Tasks required for the job
1. Searching & Identifying Potential Affiliates
– Recognizing potential partners among clients
– You will be in charge of finding new potential partners in the existing clients’ Database
2. Promoting the Partners Program
– Adding info on partner program to affiliate directories
– Promoting the program with direct outreach to affiliates and potential partners
– Preparing promotional assets for partners such as ready-to-use banner, text, screenshots
3. Manage Affiliates who Join the Program
– Manage negotiations with affiliates.
– Build and maintain affiliate relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities.
– Keeping affiliates up to date on program and product enhancements
– Ongoing communication with partners (replying to emails, follow-ups)
– Making sure everything is tracked correctly
– Paying affiliates
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent general business skills and written English (email writing)
– Excellent organization skills
– Key prerequisites are a great attitude to building relationships
– No prior affiliate experience is required, but any is preferred
– You must love to get in touch with people, try and create a relationship, using smart or creative ways to stand out in a competitive market.
– It’s desirable (but not required) to have some experience in the web development, blogging, WordPress, and/or web agency space, as this is where you’ll be recruiting affiliates from.
-Schedule: Flexible within EST business hours
-Hours: 10hrs/week, with potential to increase the hours