Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a global construction project and program management firm with a headquarter in Florida but with several locations across the U.S and Latin America. The company specializes in achieving project/program scopes on budget, on time, and in a transparent and sustainable manner. The company provides tailored management services that are specific to the size, scale, complexity, and expected outcome of each project. The main source of clients is real estate developers, investors, and private owners to schools and hospitals. The VA will be working for their team that is located in Mexico and Costa Rica. The VA will be providing administrative support to the project managers at those locations.
The VA will be taking a load off from the project managers that are located in Mexico and Costa Rica, following up on tasks related to the projects. The main task will be management and appointment setting. The VA will be coordinating meetings and recording the meetings that take place as well.
Software the client currently uses:
– Microsoft Project
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work alongside the project managers from Mexico and Costa Rica
– Learn about construction projects and program management
– Join a company that has several locations across the US and Latin America
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, November 4th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, November 8th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails
– Communicate via email to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer emails from new people requesting information
– Follow-up emails with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by handling emails.
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
– The VA will be in charge of scheduling the meetings with the clients.
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets and manage multiple spreadsheets.
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am CST
– Hours: 10 hours/week