Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a solopreneur based in San Fernando Valley, California. She has been dedicated to the party planning business for almost 15 years now. They do choreography for quienceañeras and weddings. During the pandemic, everything slowed down, and they are picking up now. The services they offer are choreography for weddings and parties. And then also the “chambelan” service where they recruit the person who walks with them. They are expanding to party rentals like tables, chairs, napkins, etc. The client is currently the choreographer, and she goes to her clients and teaches them dance/ choreography. She offers the “chambelan training” package to high schools interested in hosting a training.
The client is looking for a VA who can project manage the “chambelan recruitment” by doing outreach to high school and career offices and sending the service for the high schools and making contact with these schools and sharing with them the information of the service she provides. The VA will research local high schools in California and contact them by either email or phone calls. The client has a script for the VA to follow up. She is very excited to have someone working with her as she is doing everything by herself and is looking to keep expanding.
Software the client uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Work hand-in-hand with the client & help her with reestablishing her business
– Contribute to the growth of the business by reaching out to potential clients
– Ideal job for VAs with event planning experience
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 22nd at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 24th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help, if they are not in they’ll be calling back to people interested in her services.
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients 3 times.
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
3. General Research
– Research for opportunities to sell the “Chambelan Project” with local high schools.
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
4. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
Event Planning or Coordinating experience a Plus
– Schedule: 2 hrs per day Monday -Friday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm PST
– Hours: 10 hours/week