Part-time Admin & Marketing VA for Neuropsychologist Coach
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Latino clinical and neuropsychologist, who is also a coach to empower people and give their brain a boost. Works with healthy-minded business people who want to move up in rank in their careers. The clients also need a work-life balance approach, to help them with both their careers and their families, and help them balance both. He established his business just a few months ago but is very busy with his business and personal life. So, he’s now looking for help to help him to grow his business, attract new clients (including Latinos), and many admin work. He’s excited to work with a Latino VA, as he’s Latino himself.
Looking for a VA to be the first-person that his clients get in touch with. The VA will help with social media, research, finding career centers that might be looking for coaches, helping find new clients online, and more. Will start part-time, but depending on the VA’s success, they could get hired full-time if they can bring in new clients.
The client is looking for a proactive VA with great people skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work alongside a successful Latino coach
– Opportunity to work with a thriving new business
– Opportunity to contribute to the growth of the client’s business
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, February 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Currently has no VOIP system, but willing to set up one so the VA can call from the computer.
– Currently uses a HIPPA compliant app on his phone to make business calls.
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Currently uses Microsoft 365 for his calendar
– Also uses Calendly to book and pay for calls/appointments. The VA will help book/edit appt as needed within Outlook Calendar or Calendly
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
3. General Research
– Mostly focused on researching new potential clients
– As well as career centers in many US colleges, using a template, to connect/network with these centers inside the schools as a way to reach out to students who may need career coaching
– Also reach out to companies, to help company employees with their mental health, etc.
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
4. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
5. Content Creation & Copywriting
– The client purchased a spreadsheet with 300+ social media captions, which the VA will have access to in order to help the client develop his Instagram graphics
– All captions (text) are already written, the VA just needs to use the text + images to create graphics. See basic graphic task below
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
6. Basic Social Media Management
– Instagram is the main profile, but also has Facebook and TikTok
– Would like a VA that has experience with Social media, but not necessary, as long as the VA is creative and willing to learn and manage the profiles for the client
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
7. Basic Graphic Design
– Client already has a Canva.com account
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only include simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
* In your proposal, please include a link to a Google Drive folder, where you include examples of your graphic work. Please make sure to give us viewer access.
8. Cold Calling
– Experience is ideal but not required
– Potentially, if the VA has experience with sales, and can sell the company’s $2,000 coaching packages, the VA will likely go full-time within 1-2 months
– If no sales experience, that’s ok, the VA will not be asked to do cold-calls
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Self-starter, proactive and innovative.;
– Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.;
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.;
– Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.;
– A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
B) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2 hours/day. 12 pm to 2 pm Eastern Time.
-Hours: 10 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Part-time ($5-7/hr if it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.