Looking for rockstar Virtual Assistant
We have a digital marketing agency called Alpha Coast Inc and we help the coaching professionals and their organizations scale their high ticket offers by getting more clients online using LinkedIn, Facebook ads, and our proven formula of messaging, funnel building, testing, etc. While other digital agencies provide services to all businesses in all industries, we focus specifically on the executive, leadership, business coaching professionals. This gives us a competitive edge and our clients love it.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a rockstar Virtual Assistant to work with us and deliver amazing results to our clients. As our Virtual Assistant you will work with us and be responsible for the following tasks but not limited to:
– Daily management of Client’s Airtable CRM by updating the records accordingly
– Daily response back to LinkedIn messages from LinkedIn campaign then update CRM
– Daily response back to Email messages from Email campaign then update CRM
– Daily schedule calls using our Client’s calendar
– Daily engage on LinkedIn by Like/Heart/Share/Comment on 1st-degree posts
– Daily engage on Facebook by Like/Heart/Share/Comment on newsfeed
– Scrubbing records on for our clients social media campaigns
– Help out with any campaign-related activities for our clients
– Support client on launching new campaigns inquiries on app.alphacoast.com (LinkedIn campaign platform)
– Monitor Client’s Profinder Software on Remote Desktop, alert AC team when issues arise
– Additional tasks will be supervised by Alpha Coast as appropriate
VA will manage 2 clients for Full Time. 1 client for Part-Time.
As the title says, we’re looking for a rockstar “Virtual Assistant” and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
Excellent English skills from creative writing, comprehension, speaking, and reading
Experience setting up and management of CRM, LinkedIn, and scheduling system
Proven track record that you’re able to deliver if you set your mind to it.
Open mind and open to learn and grow
Knowledge of social media platforms (especially LinkedIn), landing pages, funnels, conversions, testing, etc.
Ability to check on previous conversations and respond back appropriately.
Must have strong internet and reliable phone
$600/mo (base) plus an additional 5% commission on top for each customer the Client signs. Additionally, we will advise the Client to tip on top. We don’t want to limit a fixed tip amount. Some can be generous and can tip whatever amount they like.
For example, if the Client closes 4 customers in a month from the appointments you set, you’d get (5% of $600) * 4 = $120 commission plus any amount of tip for each customer the Client feels like tipping. Ideally around $100 per customer, possibly more. It’s really up to the Client.
The total could be $600 (base) + $120 (commission) + $400 or more (tip) = $1,120/mo
There’s no limit to how much you can earn.
How to Apply:
1. To apply for this job please send over a brief 1-2 sentence description about why you believe this job is for you. Please confirm that you meet all the requirements and send as much proof as possible to back it up. Finally, why should we hire you over all the other applicants?
2. Complete the task below:
STEP 1: Listen to this short clip https://www.dropbox.com/s/6m1tb8uu4y0aud0/zoom_0.mp4?dl=0
STEP 2: Respond by writing out the poem word for word.
STEP 3: Write up 4-5 sentences responding with your biggest takeaway/response of this poem.
STEP 4: Respond with a) Your poem response b) What is your hourly rate? c) What is your availability d) what was the best part of your day? e) what is your internet speed?