Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 more VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client of ours. This client already hired 1 VA, and is looking for a second one.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a medical Doctor, and also the owner of a marketing company. The company is looking for a full-time female VA who can help with a variety of scheduling, appointment settings, and sales follow-up tasks.
The client is looking for a female VA who is looking for long-term work, can easily speak in English over the phone, is willing to learn a lot of new things, and ideally has some previous experience working in the medical / health industry (But if you don’t, that’s ok, it’s not required).
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, Oct 30th at 9pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Oct 31-Nov 1, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Schedule appointments to come to the Doctor
Work with a list of Google sheets with leads, then make calls
– About 50% of leads are Spanish speaking only, so he needs a bilingual VA
– Most leads are tagged with the language they have (so they only speak Spanish)
– They use a CRM called Highlevel (www.gohighlevel.com), which they’d need to use (including 2 way SMS), that includes using automation
– Contact people by phone, email and SMS
– VA will work with scheduling appointments for the client, and his other Doctor friend’s clients
2. Leads & Customer Follow-up
– Needs a VERY persistent VA who calls 3-4 times to schedule appointments for those leads who they initially called but DID NOT answer the phone
– Following up with clients to ensure they show up to the Dr
– This may be done through automation, but also with a manual call to remind patients to show up to the Doctor
3. Customer Support
– Reply to people who come through website/email
– Provide customer service/help over the phone/email as needed.
● Female (Woman) virtual assistant. The client already has a male VA and is now looking for a female.
Ideal qualifications, but not required:
● Super open-minded, willing to learn new things
● Looking for someone who wants to grow with the company
● Must be 100% RELIABLE and Trustworthy
● Spoken /Verbal English must be easy to understand, and easily flow when speaking. Doesn’t need to have a perfect American accent.
● Grammar and written English is VERY important
-Schedule: 5 days a week. May include one day in the weekend, and one day off on the weekdays. Most days the work day is from 9am to 6pm EST (Florida time)
-Hours required: 40 per week (Full-time)