Hiring Customer Support, Social Media & Personal VA – Part time
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has two tax offices in Dallas, Texas. The company is looking for a VA who can help with a variety of administrative tasks related to managing client/customer calls, email inquiries, customer support, various types of general admin tasks, and some personal assistant tasks.
The client is ideally looking for VAs who is looking for long-term work, is willing to learn a lot of new things, is SUPER flexible in switching quickly on how he/she works, and ideally has already worked virtually as an assistant (But not required)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, Nov 4th at 9pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Nov 5-6, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Answering Customer Inquiries by Phone, Email & Social MEdia
– Talk to any of the company’s clients on the phone as needed, and/or call back anyone who left a message asking for more info about the client’s tax service
– Gather information, documents and other things from people who need to “Send” their tax documentation to the tax company
– Reviews all inquiries and requests from clients who contact the company by phone/email/social media/web contact form, and then manually reply by email with more details about the client’s services based on the client’s needs. This would be considered pre-sales, or customer sales support as an initial point of contact
– Know how to professional answer the phone, make calls to anyone as needed and know how to properly present themselves as part of the company’s team
– Have excellent English writing skills to write professional business emails replies and send information to clients
2. Customer Management + Follow-ups
– Setup times to follow-up by phone/email with leads/clients to answer any question about client’s services, or remind them to come to appointments
– Manage and book new client appointments, for those who want to come visit the tax office in person.
– Manage the client’s agenda/calendar as needed and remind the client of upcoming appointments on a weekly basis
– The VA would need to work independently, and check with the client/boss several times a week.
– The company’s owner doesn’t want to be checking emails all-day, so the VA would be in charge
– The company doesn’t yet use a CRM system to keep info/notes of every client or lead they deal with, so the company is looking for help from a VA to help research, select and implement the use of a new CRM system.
– The VA would then need to keep track of all notes after talking/emailing any clients or potential clients. Then save those notes in the CRM.
– The VA would need to help the client with managing the CRM, updating contacts as needed, optimizing, etc.
— NOTE: No CRM Training will be provided, so ideally the VA would have previous CRM knowledge or be willing to learn..
3. Social Media Management (No previous experience required)
– Post on client’s social media pages a few times a week
– Help with managing Facebook and Instagram. The company’s owner has no time or skills on how to manage Social media at all, so any prior VA experience would be great, but NOT required
– IDEAL, but not required: Some basic graphic design skills, or at least know how to create simple graphics using Canva.com.
— NOTE: IF you don’t know, sign up for free now practice and find out if you can use Canva to create graphics, it’s easy and anyone can do it
– The company will create written content/articles and share it with the VA, so the VA can re-purpose the content.
– VA will combine the use of the written content and graphics created on Canva.com, to create and post on both Facebook and Instagram
4. General Administrative & Personal Assistant Tasks
– The general admin VA tasks will vary, and the company will provide more details later or in the interview. Here are a few examples
– Client handles Tax / Tax Law projects with sensitive client information, so the VA would have to take VERY good care of all sensitive information
– Following up with suppliers
– Personal assistant tasks
– Internet Research for various purposes
– Booking events, etc
IMPORTANT: For this section of your proposal, please explain and write as MUCH detail of the type of general admin tasks you could help the company with.
● Super open-minded, willing to learn new things VERY fast.
● Looking for someone who wants to grow with the company
● Must be 100% RELIABLE and Trustworthy
● MOST IMPORTANT: Have integrity, and the right ethics, own it if you make a mistake. Be committed to do the right thing and be honest and transparent.
● Grammar and written English is VERY important
● Computer savvy, able to use the Internet for general online research
● Wants someone with Excellent English skills, but doesn’t need to be a native accent.
● Familiar with laid back, humor, and down-to-earth
● Some clients could sometimes get aggressive, so the VA has to be patient, etc. Prior experience working at a call/contact center or customer support center would be great, but not needed.
● Be professional, but also be able to joke around and be “human” with the company’s client.
-Schedule: 4 hours a day, either 10am to 2pm or 11am to 3pm Texas time
-Communication: Various methods
-Pay offered: $6-8 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience)
-Hours required: Minimum 20 per week (With potential 40 hours/week during a few months out of the year, as the tax business is seasonal)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 3 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Thirst task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.