Hiring Accountant or Bookeeping VA with Quickbooks Experience for BioTech Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VAs in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client of ours.
Client & Short Job Description:
An existing Virtual Latinos company who is already hiring 5 VAs (4 full-time, 1 part-time), is an excellent employer and is lead by a great CEO is looking to hire 2 (two) excellent accountant or bookkeeping VA with professional experience using the Quickbooks accounting software. The VA should either know how to use Quickbooks Desktop version, or any other US-based SaaS accounting software such as Quickbooks Online, Xero, SAP, or Sage.
The company is growing fast, is well organized, and already has a team of VAs from Virtual Latinos. Ready to join this awesome team?
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, Dec 4th at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Dec 5-6, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Quickbooks Bookkeeping Experience
– Must have at least 2 years of experience using Quickbooks (Desktop) or Quickbooks Online
– Understand the common US-based terms in the billing, accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP) departments of a company
– Knows how to create purchase orders, create invoices, sales receipts, new customers
– Knows how to apply payments received to open invoices, apply credit to customer accounts, etc
– The VAs must know how to reconcile a checking/banking account and ideally (not required) knows how to import expenses from online banking software connected to Quickbooks Online
– If you’re interested in this position, you must also provide additional details of all other things you know how to do using Quickbooks
– Ideally, you’ve worked with a US-based company doing their bookkeeping (but not required)
Required qualification (Mandatory)
– Understanding of US-based accounting/bookkeeping practices and terminologies
– A VA with a B2 score or higher on their English test/certification. Don’t have that score, feel free to take the test again
– Must have excellent written English skills, in order to write professional emails to vendors and/or clients as necessary
Ideal qualification (Not Mandatory)
– A VA who has 2 years or more using Quickbooks
– Ideally may know how to use Sage, Xero and/or SAP accounting/bookkeeping software as well
– Someone with a background in the SaaS (Software) industry
-Schedule: 4 hours a day, between 9am to 6pm PT (California)
-Pay offered: $7-9 USD/hr (Will depend on your experience)
-Hours required: 20 hours per week (Part-time), with the option of full-time within 1-3 months after proving their work experience and knowledge.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the 3 tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
NOTE: Make sure to provide details to EACH of the bullet points (tasks required) under category 1. Quickbooks bookkeeping experience, and explain what experience you do or don’t have based on each of those requirements for the job. We need to understand what exact experience you have or lack for this job, so make sure you address each item.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.