Full-time Virtual Office Manager for Nutrition Clinic
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a certified dietitian since 2007, they have the practice to provide medical nutrition therapy. They have a contract with the main medical groups and networks that send patients. They help people get better through nutrition. The practice has lots of patients and dietitians but had to let go of all their staff, due to Covid-19 and now they want to build a virtual team.
The client is currently working with 6 VAs from Virtual Latinos and is looking to hire a candidate who is really strong with numbers, has previous administrative experience, strong communication skills, and excellent organization skills as well. The VA also needs to be proficient with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel. See more “Required and Ideal qualifications” below.
Software Client Uses
– The client uses this medical software: https://www.kareo.com/
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a great team and work with other VAs from Virtual Latinos.
– Opportunity to work for a company with vast experience in the medical nutrition area.
– Excellent position for VAs who are strong with numbers.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, September 19th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, September 21st.
Tasks required for the job
1. Payroll Management & Administrative Tasks
– Payroll Management (processing payments), the VA must be really good with numbers and have previous experience managing payroll
– The client has an Excel Sheet with all the payroll information set up, the VA would be in charge of adding new values and calculating the payroll
– The client would provide basic training, but expects the VA to be a very fast learner, and self-starter, that will be able to perform complex tasks without much guidance
– The VA should be very good with numbers to perform this task
– Perform any other clerical duties necessary to keep the office running smoothly.
2. General HR Management
– The VA will be in charge of managing the whole office, supervising the rest of the team members
– Communicating and collaborating with team members and supervisors to ensure tasks are done in a timely manner.
– Creating reports on the Appointment Setters calls and performance
-Communicating effectively with the rest of the team to make sure everything is going great
Click here to open the test trial sheets
- You will find 3 payroll test sheets
- For the first 2, you have to review and calculate if the “Total Time for the Day in Hours” ( column D) is accurate.
- Please on your proposal write under Payroll Pre-test 1 and Payroll Pre-test 2 the row number that is wrong and write the correct answer.
Payroll Pre-test 1: D12: 3.50; D5: 3.45
Payroll Pre-test 2: D19: 4:15; D7: 3.59
- For the Payroll Pre-test 3, you have to review and calculate if the “Daily Pay” (column J) has been calculated correctly.
- The Dietitians are only paid based on the #of follow-ups (Column D) and the #of Initial patients seen (Column F), calculated on their rates respectively.
- The Chart Time (Column I) is a flat payment in $, only added to the payment if the dietitians had any number of patient consults.
- The Patient Consults (column C) is only used as a reference, to see if the Chart Time should be applied
- Please on your proposal write under Payroll Pre-test 3 the row number that is wrong and write the correct answer.
Payroll Pre-test 3: J6: 118 J5: 298
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
– Administrative experience
– Great people skills
– Really strong with numbers
– Experience with payroll
– Self-starter & Quick Thinker (the client provides basic training, but expects the VA to learn really fast, and figure things out on their own without asking many questions)
– A highly motivated VA who can work under pressure and can take feedback with the right attitude without getting stressed or offended.
– Microsoft Office experience.
– Strong communication skills.
– Organizational abilities.
– Data entry skills.
– Must have a separate designated work area.
– Must have a newer computer/laptop.
– Must be looking for a long-term job, not a temporary position.
– Must have high-speed internet (Always working)
– Experience with Kareo Medical Software is a bonus.
– Schedule: 9 am-6 pm (1hr break) Monday – Saturday PST
– Hours: 40+ hours/week (full-time)
– Pay: $7-9/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.