Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing in behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has a property buyer company in Tennessee. The company is looking for a VA who can help manage their leads, set appointments with prospects and prepare the leads in a pre-sales process. The VA will have to make inbound calls (for people interested in selling their homes), answer and get their main info, then transfer motivated leads to an inhouse expert (sales rep).
The client is looking for a VA with excellent English skills (writing and speaking), good administration skills, data entry, appointment setter (Excel, Google Docs) and experience with customer service and admin support.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, Dec 10th. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Dec 11-12, 2019.
Tasks required for the job
1. Follow-up with leads
– Follow up with 5000+ leads
– Review “hot” leads and get people on the phone, talk to those leads
– Turn on auto sequences (Email, text, etc) through the CRM system
– Setup new follow-up calls with whoever is necessary
– Speak with the prospects, ask them a list of questions, and find out if “They’re interested in selling their house”. The VA needs to find out why they want to sell their house, what’s their main motivation
– Build some rapport, and build a connection with the client. Get to “The bottom” of what’s the main reason why they want to sell their house
– The VA MUST be able to take GREAT notes on the CRM system
– The CRM they’re using is Podio, but custom-designed by them.
– The client will provide demonstration/training videos on how to do the job, and explain what is a motivated lead and what it’s not.
– Take inbound calls from those same leads from Follow-up process
– The client uses these tools, so the VA should look them up: CallTools.com (Cold-calling tool) and SmrtPhone.io
2. Setting appointments for Aquisition representatives
– Review calendar and find out about availability to set appointments with the sales rep
– See when the rep and the lead is available and figure out when is the best time
– The VA must hit their KPI (key performance indicators), based on 1) Number of calls/week, 2) Number of new connections (people who pick up the phone), and 3) Number of appointments where the lead shows up (by phone or in-person).
– Follow-up with client/lead to making sure they DO show-up for the phone or in-person appointment.
3. Replying to prospective leads for Pre-sales
– When the website and SEO lead come into the CRM, the VA must give priority to those new leads and answer/reply to them immediately
– Once the VA is trained, the client would like to potentially also have the VA to take care of the live chat.
– Engaging, great personality
– Easy to relate to
– Matching up and able to be emotionally persuasive
– Great communication skills,
– Super important: AMAZING attention to detail
– Previous VA experience
– Work with minimum supervision
– Provide great customer service
– Have excellent written and verbal English Skills
– Have at least 4 GB of RAM of their computer
– Reliable Internet with at least 4-5+ Mbps speed
-Schedule: Monday to Friday (40 hours a week), 9 am to 5 pm EST
-Communication: Various methods
-Hours required: 40 hrs per week.