Full-time Vendor Support & Order Processing VA for Manufacturing Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a manufacturer rep in the Electrical Industry. They provide Sales, Marketing, and Service Support for their customers who are Electrical Distributors. They have been around for 60+ years in the market. The team is about 45 employees, and they’re all in the US. They represent 15 different manufacturers currently, and the VA will need to help with all the vendor/manufacturers related work. The VA’s first focus will be to work with one main vendor/manufacturer.
The client is looking for a detail-oriented VA with excellent English verbal skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Software the client currently uses:
https://www.mitel.com/ – VoIP phone service
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 22nd, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Processing Order From Vendors
– The client gets PO via email sent to us and we have to confirm the Account Number and Pricing on the PO for accuracy.
– 80% come inf PDF format, the other 20% in another format.
– The POs come in through a shared inbox, and the VA would be assigned an “Activity” to be in charge of specific POs from a specific Vendor/manufacturer.
– The VA would have a G-mail email address and Salesforce CRM account to keep track of all POs.
– All POs in PDF are saved on a shared online drive, then they’re also sent to the company for confirmation.
2. Providing Price and Availability for Customers.
– Most customers send emails requesting info for pricing and availability for certain products.
– The VA would look up price and availability from each vendor/manufacturer’s website.
– The VA would then report back to each customer via email, in an informal message. NOT using a quote/proposal.
– The VA needs to keep track of the various/different pricing for each client, as each client may have different pricing.
– The VA’s job is to make sure that he/she understands where the products are located, availability, and how fast to ship them to the customer in case they buy them (order them).
– This would also have to happen over the phone, as needed.
3. Customer Service & Support
– Customers usually send an email asking for updates on the order, when it’s shipping, when will it arrive, or requesting tracking #s. This is all Post Purchase Order Support that the VA will do.
– The VA will need to look up orders, and then copy/paste tracking #s from each order, and send the link to the UPS/FedEx tracking email templates, so the VA can quickly pull-up templates to use and send to clients quickly.
– Looking up orders and giving shipping support and other data.
4. Other General Admin Tasks
– Potentially other customer-facing roles/tasks with final clients.
– Other admin tasks.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Looking for a VA with Excellent English communication skills on the phone (Verbal). Even though most work is by email. NO technical skill required, other than great ability to speak in English easily, easy to understand.
– Important that it’s a VA that’s VERY detailed-oriented, and take their time to check their work carefully. This job is ALL about the details, and it’s super important to not mess up on the details.
– Someone with a great attitude, and who is friendly. Attitude, a positive one is one of the most important!
– Be a great problem solver, with a “Can-do” attitude.
– Must be super resourceful, and have the initiative to complete tasks as needed, and ask for help when required.
– The VA should always “figure it out” (and try things) before they ask for help. The client expects people to not be lazy, and always try thing first to solve without help, if it is not possible, then YES, always ask for help.
– Looking for a VA who gets a lot of gratification from “getting things done”, and completing tasks.
– The VA should have reliable and fairly quick internet access. Job is completely dependent on this so we need to make sure that is available.
-Schedule: 8 hours/day. Option 1) 7 am- 4 pm PT Option 2) 8 am-5 pm PT
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-8/hr Full-Time (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.