Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Marketing Agency in Florida, with a team of 12 people, plus 8+ contractors/freelancers. The company has been around for 8+ years. The company focused mainly on commercial cleaning companies, which represent about 80% of their clients.
They are currently working with a VA from Virtual Latinos.
The client is looking for a VA who is tech-savvy & eager to learn about the company’s services. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to learn about new software and support the company with its growth
– Opportunity to work with an existing client, who is also a Latino
– Ideal job if you are proactive and enjoy learning about new technology
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, March 10th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, March 12th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. CRM Tech Support
– This person will be 90% of the time behind the scenes, playing with the tool (Highlevel CRM)
– The client will provide training for the CRM Highlevel, on how to use the platform
– The VA will then bring tech support behind the scenes,
– The account manager will be working with this VA hand in hand sending the tickets for the support of the CRM, the account manager is the one in charge
– The CRM is always upgrading and activating new features, this person will be in charge of research and being on top
– VA needs to be available on the Zoom room in case a client or a team member needs assistance
– VA will ask for permission to see the team member/ customer’s screen and understand what the problem is.
– The VA will have a list of specific questions to ask the customer, in order to understand what’s going on
– The client will provide the necessary training to learn how to use the client’s software product called “High Level” (GoHighLevel.com), it’s a combination of CRM + automation + email marketing + calendar system + funnel builder + other stuff.
– The most common support questions are related to admin tasks and general questions about “how to use the High Level” software.
– The VA’s goal is to figure out if the customer is not using/clicking the right items/systems, or if there’s actually a real bug/problem with the system. When there is a bug, the VA again must create a ticket in FreshDesk to report the issue
2. Respond to Email Tickets via TeamWork Desk
– You need to be able to respond to the tickets and help the clients and team members (Excellent English written skills required).
3. Note any Software Issues/bugs & Report to the Development Team via FreshConnect
– The VA will need to create a short video-screen sharing video to record how the problem that the customer/ team member is facing looks like in the software. They use loom.com to record videos of the issues.
– The VA should complete a report/form that the client has already created, and this form will ask for the customer’s name, email account, a link to a short video of the bug shown in action, etc.
4. Follow-up with Developers & Customers to Ensure Bugs get Resolved
– The VA must make sure that there’s ongoing communication with the developer, to ensure that the bug gets solve/resolved, and then keep the customer in the loop
– If the developer tells the VA that it will take X time to fix this, the VA must communicate this by email to the customer, so they know what to expect.
– Once the bug is resolved, the VA should also let the customer know
– It’s the VA’s responsibility to always follow-up with the developer, it’s NOT the developer’s responsibility to inform the VA that the bug is resolved.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally
– People looking to become power users (experts) of their software HighLevel
– Ideally, may have a business/marketing background, and/or business technology management (CRMs, software, etc)
– Willingness to learn A LOT of new things, as this client’s software is REVOLUTIONARY!
– Be super computer savvy
– Do lots of zoom video calls, etc
– Must have a logical brain, and be able to make sense of skills
– Must be super pro-active, always be self-starters, motivated, and NOT just “Waiting for work to come to you”
– Motivated, being able to work well as a team member
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
-Schedule: 9 am-5 pm Eastern time.
-Hours: 40 hours/week