Full-time (Starting with Part-time) Sales & Lead Generation VA for Real Estate Marketing Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a San Diego, California-based company that is a leading expert in marketing through magazines and distribution. The company is a custom branded real estate magazine where they design, print, and send custom magazines on behalf of the clients (real estate agents). It is a very unique product which is a 32-page magazine where everything can be customized by the agent to their likings and with all the information they the client would like to have. In addition to promotion via magazine, the company offers a package of digital marketing services which helps real estate agents boost their branding and sales. The company has a very strong distribution capability all over the nation and they serve clients nationwide. The company also provides exclusivity per area per client, which makes the concept even more exclusive as they focus on the promotion for 1 real estate client per area. This high-end concept is growing and the company is seeking to grow its sales department with a talented sales VA from Virtual Latinos.
Software the client currently uses:
– Sequences in Hubspot
– Gmail Suite
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company that provides unique products and exclusive services to its clients.
– Ideal opportunity for a VA that wants to further develop its sales skills.
– Learn more about real estate and marketing while working at a growing company.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 13th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 15th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– The VA will get information from the directories where the top real estate agents’ information is available to access.
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– If the VA makes a sale, then all information related to the sale must be entered into the CRM.
– Creating and responding to sequences in the CRM.
3. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
4. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
5. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
6. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
Secondary Tasks (Must also be included in your proposal)
7. General Research
– Online competitors research
– The VA will be researching top real estate agents in certain areas to find new leads to reach out to.
– Online research for events related to Real Estate.
8. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Someone with sales experience.
– Someone that has good communication skills.
– Someone that is proactive.
-Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm PST (flexible once hired)
-Hours: 21 hrs/week to start and move to full-time within 6 weeks.
– Pay: $7.50-12.50/hr Part-time ($7-12/hr when it becomes Full-time). Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.