Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Technology Startup company which was established in 2018 in Seattle Washington through an incubation project within the Advancement Services team at the University of Washington. Initially, it was designed to solve problems with list generation, however, now the platform has grown with several additional features. It is a cloud-based analytics platform that helps large enterprises with 500+ employees to integrate all their systems and run all the necessary data under one roof. Currently, the company already has 10 active clients who are under yearly subscription with their services. The CEO is working on marketing campaigns and outsourcing another company for outreach and lead generation strategies to find more eligible interested clients. The company is seeking a Salesperson who has good communication skills and is very proactive.
The VA will be following up with leads generated from their outreach and lead generation campaigns through phone calls and email mainly. The VA will then have to schedule appointments for clients to speak with the CEO about the final details about what the client needs. The VA will also manage the CRM and enter all customer-related data. The VA will also be required to do some general admin tasks related to their position. Once the VA becomes full time then the VA will help with creating simple email templates, provide basic customer support (acting as account manager), and do some Social Media outreach as needed.
Software the client currently uses:
– Office 365
– One Drive
– (Preferably Microsoft Windows user however not a requirement)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a growing startup
– Contribute to the company’s growth
– Great opportunity to grow alongside the company
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, January 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, January 19th, 2022.
Tasks required for the job
1. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
– The VA will contact the leads generated from their email campaign.
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
Secondary Tasks (once the VA is full-time – Must be included in your Proposal)
6. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– The VA will create follow-up email templates.
7. Social Media Outreach
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
8. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
Willing to learn technical terms such as Data Analytics, AI & ML and able to communicate with people using those terms.
– Someone who is proactive
– Someone with good communication skills.
– Someone with a very professional attitude as the VA will be representing the company.
– Somone with reliable internet.
– Someone presentable as they may have to do certain meetings with clients through Zoom.
-Schedule: Monday- Friday: 8:00 am to 12:15 pm PST
-Hours: 21 hours with a commitment to moving full-time within 6 – 8 weeks