Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a physician who has an office that has been open for 10 months now. He mostly focuses on being a pain management clinic. The treatment for his patients is mostly for people who have been injured at work or in a car accident. A lot of his patients speak Spanish as well so this is why he is very excited to bring someone bilingual onboard. The client moves from multiple different clinics, he travels around a lot, and this means he moves in between six different locations in a week. He has another person working with him in the back end of the clinic, so he is looking for this VA to be more involved with the patients.
The client needs the VA to act as a front-end person that can call patients that are bottled up that need to schedule an appointment with him. Mostly someone who can take care of his emails and keep up with scheduling appointments for his patients. A bilingual person is very important as part of the job because the client will need someone who can do some live translations as needed with patients. The client is currently working with one VA from Virtual Latinos.
Software the client currently uses:
The client uses an electronic health tracker and also a patient portal called Klara, an answering service “well-received”.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work for a company that is new in their industry, and growing
– Learn about the day to day life of a Medical Physician
– Enjoy the possibility of interacting with Spanish speaking patients
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 3rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 5th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Manage and keep up with the physician’s emails and personal appointments.
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Call Injury Attorney’s offices to set appointments for patients referrals (If relevant)
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
2. Live Interpreting & Translation
– Do live translations through an iPad, electronic device, or video translations
– Provide interpretation, live and documents translation services
– Act as a medical transcriptionist – English/Spanish
3. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
– Complete all the digital paperwork and patient information in web-based medical systems or pre-fill PDFs or online forms to help patients complete their paperwork faster
4. Patient Tracking & Project Management
– Keep track of all the types of work and activities done on a daily basis
– Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient personal information confidential
5. Patient Care & Telemedicine
– Interview patients for case histories and key information prior to appointments
– Follow-up with patients and trace for complex medical treatments.
– Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient-doctor information confidential
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Schedule: Initially Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm CST
– Hours: Starting with 16 hours/week during training. Moving to full-time (31-40hrs/week) in 4 weeks.