Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns an online fitness coaching program in Toronto. The business is mainly directed at women and they are soon opening a men’s program, but they have around 75-80 clients at the moment. They help women lose weight, gain muscle, feel better about themselves, and look their best. They do this by chatting with them through DMs on Instagram. They provide an app with scheduled workouts, give them their nutrition plan, and help them count macros. They also offer a community for online support. Her husband is the head coach. So he does all the coaching and the fitness portion, and she does all of the mindset and stability.
The VA will be doing inbound and outbound messaging from ads coming in. The client has outbound scripts for the VA to follow through, and their primary task will be to help the client book appointments since her husband is the one who does the call with the potential clients. The client is looking for someone who can have an entire conversation and understand how to communicate with women struggling with confidence, someone who is a hunter and has a great mindset who can have those conversations with people. Everything the VA will be doing will be online virtually, no phone calls included, but everything by text conversation. The client would like someone with sales experience, yet is not required as they are willing to train on how to converse to their clients, someone go-getter personality.
Software the client uses:
– Google Docs
– Google Calendar
– They will be eventually adding a CRM system
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work in a company with a great work environment.
– Ideal job for VAs with great sales and outreach skills.
– Further develop your customer communication skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, December 8th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 10th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation, List Building & Sales
– Research competition, leads, pages, hashtags online to gather new leads from Instagram and Facebook.
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info and fill it out with lead information
– Basic knowledge of a CRM system
2. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow-up with existing conversations or old conversations in DMs
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by text messages to confirm calls.
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
– Confirmation of appointments set.
Secondary Tasks (Must be included in your proposal)
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Repetitive data entry (entering leads information and reporting is accurate)
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
6. Basic Social Media Management
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, “it’s just work”.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
– Hours: 20hrs a week for the first 2 weeks of training, 40hrs a week when it becomes full-time.