Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Business Coach and Consultant who started the journey of leading others to success with the proper work/life balance since 2020. The client started her first 6 figure business at age 15, which is a huge achievement. The client was recognized by Brainz 500 Global List 2020 and 2021 as an influential leader recognized for entrepreneurial success, achievements, or dedication to helping others. Additionally, the client was awarded through Yahoo Finance Named Top Mompreneur To Watch In 2021. The clients’ concept initially started with a focus on helping other moms to grow their financial liberty while managing their personal life. However, she currently focuses on helping any individual who is searching for their purpose in life. The client helps them find their purpose, then turns them into their living, and finally, the goal is creating a social impact through their financial growth. The Client is seeking a Community Manager who can help her with managing social media, lead generation, and setting appointments with leads that can turn into potential clients. Currently, one other person is working as the client’s Podcast Manager and Content Creation.
The VA will help the client manage social media and set appointments with prospects and leads. The VA must be tech-savvy with great English skills to help communicate with ideal clients through messages on social media. The goal is to pre-qualify clients and make sure they are the right fit, and book appointments with the coach.
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to help the client grow their client base through social media.
– Join a company that helps individuals find a greater purpose and develop their true selves.
– Ideal for VAs with experience in social media outreach.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, January 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, January 20th, 2022.
Tasks required for the job
1. Communications Management and Pre-Qualification, using a CRM
– The client has a very active presence through podcasts and blogs through Facebook and Linkedin where the VA mainly will be engaging with potential clients.
– The goal is to review the comments and DMs to start engaging with potential clients.
– The VA will also review the new likes or followers received and start outreach.
– The VA would have to reach out privately pretending to be the client, and then connect with them, and find out if they need help with anything. They need to open up the conversation in a cool, low-key way (not hard sales at all).
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message).
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer.
– If they are interested in chatting, the VA would have to pre-qualify the person to see if they’re a good fit to work with the client.
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system.
– Social media platforms that the client posts on Facebook and Linkedin currently. The Client had a large number of followers on Instagram but got flagged and shut down. The client is reinitiating Instagram and expecting to grow followers there as well.
2. Book Appointments
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients.
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with lead/clients as needed.
– The VA will help the potential clients to book a call with the coach.
3. Follow-up with Appointments
– Follow-up with the client/lead to make sure they show up for the appointment
– Follow-up with prospects/leads that didn’t show up to an appointment and make sure they reschedule
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Perform immediate follow-up after client books a call
–The VA will be in charge of making sure that all the info from potential clients is in the CRM, and then create a “Follow-up” task to ensure the potential client DOES show up for the call
4. Lead Generation
– The VA will also be in charge of looking for new prospects/leads.
– The client will provide training to the VA on how to find new leads by using social media by following hashtags, “checks-ins” on Facebook/Instagram, etc.
– The VA would need to manually keep track of how many people they reached out to, sent messages, etc. So they’ll likely need to create a Google Sheets doc to keep track of everything. Including Instagram/Facebook URL/username, date when they connected, date of when the message sent with booking link was sent, etc.
– When the VA would find new leads, and if they end up booking an appointment, the lead/prospect will automatically be saved into the CRM.
– The VA will be finding Facebook groups to join and engage to find more leads.
– Find the people who usually control the company, which is usually the CEO, but it can be someone else. Such as other board members.
– Help find local businesses by doing online research
– Invite clients to events and ask for referrals
– Look for high-level people, usually the CEO, to join specialty networking or industry-specific groups.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
– Someone with good communication
– Someone with good writing skills.
– Someone who is proactive.
– Someone who is empathetic.
-Schedule: Monday – Friday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm MST
-Hours: 25 hours/week with a commitment to grow to full-time within 8 weeks.