Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
General Contractor located in Houston, Texas which has been in the industry since 2020. The company provides services such as remodeling to complete the construction of residential properties and some commercial properties as well. The company takes on small projects from remodeling a bathroom to larger projects such as complete construction from scratch through a professional staff. Through their service, the clients will have access to Architects, Vendors, Subcontractors, Realtors, Scheduling Methods, and more. The company is currently running 7 projects and expecting 3 additional ones within the coming month. Currently, all aspects of the company are run by the CEO and he is looking for an efficient Admin Assistant to help him with the majority of admin-related tasks within the company.
The company subcontracts professionals depending on the projects. The VA will be in charge of answering the phone and taking messages. The VA will be setting appointments and meetings with the clients. The VA will also do data entry and follow-up as needed. The VA will be also doing some basic bookkeeping. The VA will have to perform various administrative functions including typing, filing, answering phones, preparing reports, maintaining records, invoicing, scheduling, and communicating with clients.
Software the client currently uses:
– Outlook Calendar
– Microsoft Office
– Google Drive
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a growing company with a great work environment
– Great opportunity to learn about interior design & remodeling
– Ideal for VAs with great administrative skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, January 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, January 19th, 2022.
Tasks required for the job
1. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help to set up the Google calendar, and teach the owner of the company how to use it
– Track timelines for purchases
– Gather and organize all necessary documents for a sales/purchase
– Organize all clients’ files
2. Basic Bookkeeping
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
3. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc
4. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
Secondary Tasks (once the VA is full-time – Must be included in your Proposal)
6. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
7. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
– Ability to perform various administrative functions including typing, filing, answering phones, preparing reports, maintaining records, invoicing, scheduling, and communicating with clients
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
– Someone who is very organized
– Someone with good communication skills
– Someone proactive.
-Schedule: Monday- Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm CST
-Hours: 25 hours/week with a commitment to moving full-time within 8 weeks