Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Two Successful Business and Health coaches joined forces to teach about creating not just about reaching wealth in life but at the same time a healthy lifestyle. Both of them created this amazing coaching program where their mission is transforming the mentality of the individual to move forward in life. The majority of their clients feel stuck, without any progress in life or wealth, as well as loss of health. That is why they created a 10-week program where they are constantly training people to overcome those issues and be better to enjoy life. The program includes training, live sessions, a Q&A section to cover any questions, and as well as access to an exclusive Facebook group. These brilliant coaches are seeking a knowledgeable Social Media Outreach person who can also manage their social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. They coach the following: anybody who feels stuck, people that couldn’t find success in life, and people that have money but are not content in life.
The VA will be handling the social media business pages for both of the coaches and as well as the page for their joint program. The VA will be mainly doing outreach and engagement to be able to bring in leads that are interested in their joint program. The VA will be constantly answering to DMs and as well as replying to comments on their pages.
Software the client currently uses:
– Business Suite for Social Media (Facebook and Instagram)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work directly with the company owners.
– Ideal job for VAs with marketing & social media management skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, October 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, October 25th, 2021.
1. Social Media Outreach
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each of the agency’s clients
– Research focused on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
2. Lead Generation & List Building
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
3. Follow-up with leads & potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
5. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
6. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm EST with 1-hour lunch break
– Hours: 40 hours/week