Full-time Social Media Appointment Setter VA for Fitness Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
A company that has been in business for 7+ years. They owned a gym, and fitness lifestyle business. Yet, they just sold the gym last year. They’re now a fully online-based business, focusing solely on people 40+ who want to lose weight. They offer help with lifestyle, habit coaching, nutrition, workouts, mindset, etc to help people lose weight and keep it off. The main owners are a couple, husband and wife, who also work with a few part-time VAs who work with them, some who do admin, programming.
The client is looking for a highly organized VA with great English skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work in the fitness industry
– Opportunity to work on an online-based company with years of experience in the industry
– The clients are familiar with working with VAs, which is an advantage when joining the team
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, April 13tt, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, April 15ht, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold messaging via Social Media
– Company is currently using Facebook (50%) and Instagram (50%)
– The VA would be using the company owners’ real accounts on FB and IG
– Currently, about 35%-50% of people that the owners currently message (cold), do write back
– Last month, they converted about 13% of cold messages into appointments.
– The company already has templates and scripts that the company will share with the VA
2. Qualifying Leads
– Making sure they’re the target demographic (age, 35+)
– People who are interested in losing weight, and keeping in shape
– The main idea is to help find out who’s a well-qualified lead and who is not
– The VA will need to request the email and phone number of each lead, and then invite them to book an appointment. There’s also a script for that as well.
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– The VA will do follow-ups only via social media, with the goal of booking appointments
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The owners use Acuity for their calendars, one for each of the two owners
– The VA is the one who’ll use the acuity software to book the appointments manually
– Within the first 3 months, the ideal goal of appointments booked per week is about 20-30
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The company uses ActiveCampaign as its main CRM
– They don’t currently have any automation campaigns, but they’re working on them
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
6. Lead Generation & List Building
– Going through social media mutual friends of the owners and other clients, and getting in touch with them
– Helping grow their lists of leads, focusing on friending them the people who comment on the company’s social media posts, etc.
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
7. Facebook Group Management & Marketing
– Help manage content and users inside the company’s own Facebook Groups
– Help decide what content to post, and manage new people who request to join the group
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram platforms (proven experience managing these platforms on a daily basis, ideally professionally.
– Knowledge on how to have cold conversations with a prospect via text
– Speak and write English fluently and casually
– Be persuasive to get a qualified prospect on the call
– Be able to seek new prospects that meet the given criteria
– Must be highly organized and can multitask
– The client will be providing some training but you should have enough background to learn really fast
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
-Schedule: Flexible hours between 8 am and 11 pm CST. 6 hours a day, with VERY flexible hours. Yet, for meetings and training the official schedule would be Monday-Saturday 1 pm to 7 pm CST.
-Hours: 31 hours/week with the goal of full-time within 6-8 weeks. ONLY looking for VAs with full-time availability
– Pay: $7-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.