Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company is an eProcurement and workflow automation platform for managing life science operations, such as BioTech and Pharmaceutical companies. He is one of our biggest, best clients, and he is currently working with a team from Virtual Latinos.
Our client is looking for an energetic, organized, and multitasking VA with basic working knowledge of the sourcing & procure pay process.
The Senior Procurement VA will have to have experience with procurement and some of the tasks described for this position.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a great team with an excellent working environment
– Opportunity to work with one of our biggest clients
– Ideal position for proactive VAs with experience with project management and procurement
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 3rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 5th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
– Source suppliers for new goods/services required: get all the necessary information to be able to identify suppliers/service providers on the existing database and/or find new suppliers and get the corresponding quotes.
– Run RFQs (Request for Quotes), RFIs (Requests for Information), and assist in RFPs (Request for Proposal Processes)
– Get additional services/product quotes with preferred suppliers/partners.
2. Purchasing (procure to pay)
– Working knowledge in basic buying documents (Purchase Orders, Quotes, packing lists, invoices)
– Place POs, ensuring compliance with the purchasing rules: correct budget allocation, most efficient ordering method, preferred supplier, correct pricing, etc.
– Create and maintain BPOs (blanket purchase orders)
– Track POs, solve issues and follow the process until order is fulfilled
– Follow up with any delivery issues: Process RMAs, returns, claims, credit notes, etc.
– Perform 3-way matching: PO-Packing list-Invoice to ensure accounting has all necessary information to proceed with payments.
3. Supplier Management
– Perform the supplier vetting process for new suppliers
– Setup new suppliers in the platform
– Assist in supplier management tasks
– Maintain and curate the supplier database
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– A background experience in procurement or similar positions.
– Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
– Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox
– Experience/background in purchasing/ procurement
– Excellent time management skills
– Good problem-solving skills, be able to work with minimal supervision
– Some knowledge of accounting will be a plus
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills.
– Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
– Hours: 40 hours/week