Full-time Sales Rep VA for Spices Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company started in 1997 and distributes spices, powders, and extracts products from around the world. The team is made up of 40 people and headquartered in New Jersey. This client is currently working with one VA from Virtual Latinos, and now is looking to hire another VA specialized in sales.
The VA would be in charge of selling their products and ingredients to existing customers and new customers. Wholesale sales of fruits, herbs, spices, and vegetables to manufacturers of consumer products. See “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, October 23, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
2. Quote Prices to Clients
– The VA will be in charge of quoting prices to the clients and entering purchase orders into the system
– Daily note-keeping on prices given
– The VA will be in charge of the customer interaction on their easy-to-learn CRM
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients (increase current customer spending )
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
5. Additional Sales tasks
– Research new business leads online
– Help to organize the company’s Trade show attendance (about 2 per year)
– And any other sales tasks required to complete the sales cycle
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Cold calling experience is ideal, but some experience with calls and sales is mandatory.
– Proficiency using E-mail (Gmail)
– Insightly CRM (the client will provide training but +++ if you know how to use it)
– Great English and Spanish oral and written skills (Proper grammar when writing sales emails)
– Computer proficiency (Windows 8,10, and Chrome Browser)
– Proficient typing
– Pleasant clear and friendly, phone manner (no slang.)
– Basic math (to negotiate prices)
– Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
– Ability to follow a day to day agenda set by managers
– Great time management skills
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, starting at 9 am, Eastern Time
-Hours: 31 hours/week
– Pay: 5-7/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.