Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Technology company that uses machine learning to provide interactive tools to renters, buyers, sellers, and landlords to facilitate real estate transactions. The company helps renters save time and money, and get better service than interacting with a human real-estate agent. It’s all done through the community.
The company does a lot of scheduling between renters, or property owners/companies that offer their apartments for rent. Their software helps take that time-consuming job from renters, by letting their technology do a lot of it. The company also has an A.I. Bot who helps answer some of the renter’s questions, so the VA will help answer any questions the Bot can’t do.
The VA they’re looking for will provide customer support, email communication with potential rental people. Renters spend 70+ hours in the process of renting a new house, so the company’s software cuts that time down to 10 hours. The company’s team is made up of 2 owners (Licensed real estate agents), and 2 other members. They also have their tech and marketing team, but it’s not in-house, so the VA would not interact with them.
The company has many renters in their CRM, and they usually will contact the company to ask some questions, etc. The VA will help support all requests that their technology can’t answer with automation.
The client is looking for a VA with great people & communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Excellent opportunity to learn more about automation processes in the Real Estate industry
– Chance to help renters reduce the time to find their home
– Opportunity to learn about a new perspective of business in real estate
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, March 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, March 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Follow-up with Leads & Clients
– Following up with leads through email and texting, this part is the most important one.
– VA will help systematize the manual attention that the company’s leads/customers need via email/chat
– Help support all requests that the AI Bot usually answers, to make sure all leads have answers to their questions.
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up leads by phone, email, or text message as necessary until they say “NO”
– Perform immediate follow-up after client books a call
– Follow-up with the client/lead to making sure they show up for the phone or in-person appointment
– Follow-up with prospects/leads that didn’t show up to an appointment and make sure they reschedule
– Ask clients to add reviews to the websites where they found the company
– Follow-up on clients that don’t answer and leave a voicemail or a text
– Follow-up with other realtors, share updates, and status of referred leads
– Follow-up with people who are losing their homes, or are inheriting a house
– Follow-up with people who said they didn’t have the money yet but might have it later or similar
– Send thank you cards (digitally) to the retail/clients who referred the company to others
– Send out contractual reminders via email/text 24-48 hours prior to the deadline or similar
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The VA will help schedule appointments for renters to view the apartments available for rent
– This includes making calls, sending emails and text messages as needed
– Each property has its own booking system, some are automated with an online form, some can only be done over the phone
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
3. Customer Service & Support
– The VA should be able to “read” the type of tone the renter might be in, based on the email/text that they sent requesting support
– The company will teach the VA which “Signs/flags” to look for in order to understand the mood the renter might be in, so they know how to communicate with them once the VA will be going to reply.
– The VA will make calls through the CRM called Close.io, the calls get logged automatically once the call ends
– Reply to emails & phone calls, talk to anyone who needs help
– Answer calls from people requesting information
– Answer frequent questions, such as “Do you offer X services”, or “where can I find the link to the meeting”, or “I want to learn more about the X product/services”, etc.
– Provide support through text messages, email, or phone
– Send emails and/or text messages to update clients about the status of their process to buy/sell a home, and/or their loan process to get the money they need to finance a home
– Help to figure out the problems with titles that are “rejected” by the client, or have some issue
– Ensure that the “rejected” titles are sent to the company’s staff that is in charge of reviewing them
4. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– This task is about answering to leads who are interested, entered the “Drip email + text campaigns”, but never converted into a customers
– So the VA will be asked to follow-up with them by phone, and find out what happened, and see if the company can still help out.
– All leads are inside the CRM close.io
– Call potential leads over the phone and offer information about the services the company offers
– Perform outbound calls to past clients or existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes, and then add them to the CRM.
– Call leads and prospects to book demos and/or introductory calls manually or through online booking systems like Acuity
Invite clients to events and ask for referrals
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Adding notes about each client interaction
– The pipelines of sales is segmented into various stages, so the VA will help manage/check that every leader in the CRM who might be in the “Wrong” stage, or is not in any state, and can do “quality control” and check, to ensure that the lead is in the right stage
– If there are errors in the system or automation, the VA will let their team know, so they can fix it.
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
– Update CTE with all dates and contacts (escrow, lender, title, etc.) and terms
– Import leads into CRM via a CSV file or manually
– Input referrals into the CRM, and assign them one of the agents
– Save any notes from the calls into the CRM, after lead books a call
– Tag contact and input call notes. Create follow-up tasks to call contact later
6. Other General Sales Tasks
– Open-ended, will be provided as they come
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Speak to people over the phone, and turn leads into clients
– Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Receive and track emails for new real estate deals in the company’s pipeline (buyers or sellers pipeline).
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
– Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
An outgoing person who is able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.;
– Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.;
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.;
– Must be able to have great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
– Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
– Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
– Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
F) Real Estate
– Someone with previous experience in the Real Estate industry or related. (Ideal, but not required)
– Experience in sales, able to know how to interview/talk to potential clients.
– Ability to connect with multiple types of people, very wealthy people, etc.
-Schedule: 7 days a week 8-9 am, 12-2 pm, and 7-8 pm. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, the client would like to add +1 hour to the 12-2 block to make it 12-3, which brings the schedule to 31 hours a week. Eastern Time.
-Hours: 31 hours/week