Full-time Sales & Management VA for Real Estate Company in Miami
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The clients are Carolina (Admin Assistant) y Diana (Realtor) from Miami, Florida. The business is running since 2012. The team was originally just Diana by herself and in 2014 Carolina joined her team. They focus mostly on the Miami and Brower areas in Florida. Most of what they do is residential real estate.
The client is looking for a VA who can help with general admin tasks for the real estate business, focused on helping Diana, so that Carolina can spend more of their time with real estate investments. The company has 2021 goals to grow and needs a great team of VAs. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 15th, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, September 16th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling & Filtering/Qualifying Leads
– The VA will need to contact a variety of types of clients who may be interested in selling their house. Including distressed owners (who may lose their house), others who may want to sell their house.
– The company generates leads through Reddit, and Diana will continue to do these tasks. The VA’s main role will be to do only the calls. Currently, Diana dials an average of 8 people per hour, but not everyone answers. The VA will now do this job, so Diana can focus on generating more leads.
– The company also gets leads from Facebook Ad Campaigns the company runs when they have listings.
– Once the VA has all the leads’ info on the CRM, they’ll need to start calling the leads.
– As the VA speaks with leads, they’ll need to filter and categorize who is actually interested or not in selling a house.
– Usually, the leads get categorized by “hot”, “warm”, “leads”, so the VA will need to first speak with them to determine this.
2. Database Organization & CRM Management
– The client gets leads from different sources and needs the VA to help put all the leads/contacts in a single database.
– The client also attends lots of different events, from where they gather various types of leads.
– The client has had various CRM in the past but now needs to put all the data together into a single CRM.
– They want to use the main CRM called “KW Command” a CRM from Keller Williams, created only for the company. In the past, they were using “Follow-up boss” that they used as a CRM, as well as data of contacts saved on Facebook.
– The VA will need to consolidate/gather data from Trello (project management) + Facebook + FollowUpBoss.
– Exporting data from FollowUpBoss can be done using a CSV (excel) file, but the time-consuming job will be to gather info from Facebook contacts and manually save them.
– They keep track of tasks using Trello.
– The client has also used Zapier but doesn’t have much experience with it yet. Zapier is used to send data from one software platform to the other.
3. Appointment Setting
– Once the lead is interested, and the VA has spoken to them, once they’re ready to learn more, the VA’s role will be to help the lead book a 30 min call with Diana.
– The VA’s goal is to book the appointment during the call with the lead.
– Today all the appointments are set by Diana, as they don’t have a VA, the goal is that they can book many more appointments with the help of a VA.
– The customer does have the automatic booking system called Calendly, but they prefer that the VA books most calls manually during their call with leads.
– The goal is to have 5-10 appointments per week.
– To finalize the appointment, the VA will send a calendar invite to both Diana and the lead.
4. Follow-up with Clients
– If any leads don’t answer the phone, and/or are busy when they call, they need to be called later.
– The VA will need to follow-up with leads until they say “NO” or “remove me from your list”. This means that the VA will need to be persistent.
– Sometimes it takes over 1 year to convert a lead into a client.
– The follow-up tasks are VERY important, as this is part of the business.
– The customer believes that when the lead is busy, it’s just not the “Right time”, but the VA must always follow-up with the goal of eventually trying to gain them as a client.
5. Basic Marketing Tasks
– The VA will help with basic marketing tasks, as needed.
– This may include helping with social media.
– Email marketing newsletter.
– Other basic marketing tasks.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– The MOST important quality to have is persistence and like to work in SALES (sales skills). Most of the job will require the VA to learn how to speak to people over the phone, and turn leads into clients (sales job).
– Someone that is 100% comfortable being on the phone all day.
– Prior experience doing calls in English is a HIGH preference, as we need VAs with great English accents.
– Must be a VERY tech-savvy VA who can quickly learn software platforms, marketing automation, using CRMs, databases, Excel, etc.
– Looking for excellent English skills while speaking in English, and be 100% fluent, as most of the job will be about making calls.
– Looking for someone who is VERY organized.
– Must be a fast-learner, and super eager to grow with the team.
– Must know how to have patience, but at the same time NOT spend 30 min per call. Be kind, friendly, and who wants to help people.
– Great communication skills, sales skills, and wants to grow in a team.
– Some Real Estate experience would be ideal, but not required.
-Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday – from 9 am to 3 pm ET (Miami), 6 hours/day (or till 3:30-pm with 30 min break)
– Tuesday: 1 pm to 7 pm ET + Saturday OR Sunday (8 hours) 9 am to 5:30 pm (30 min break). If the VA needs a free weekend, the client may be flexible so that the VA can work on Thursday to make up the hours.
-Hours: 32 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-Time +Bonus (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.