Full-time Sales Lead Generation & Admin VA for Sustainable Landscape Products
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is an australia-based startup company that offers healthy-green spices in living spaces, such as trees inside cities, vertical farms/walls, etc. They have a big focus on sustainability, with 100% recycled products (the plastics used for building everything they do). They recycle 1,500 tons of plastic/year.
They offer custom-made engineered solutions, to ensure that roots in trees are able to grow in cities where there’s a lot of cement. They also have a specialized system for taking care of all the rain/water systems. The company has been around for 15+ years, and in the US for about 5+ years.
Their services cost about $10K/tree to ensure that a tree can survive inside cities, and stay healthy. It’s a big focus for environmentally-conscious cities. This includes adding trees in big boulevards, and other areas inside cities (which are usually hotter, vs the heat in general nature).
Their target clients are cities (government), municipalities, developers, civil engineers, and architects. Disney is one of their clients, which says a lot about them.
Looking for a VA who will help with the sales generation and outreach process, clean up the company’s CRM, ensure their contact info is accurate/clean. Additionally, the VA will help connect with new potential clients (builders, architects, engineers, cities) to help set up a meeting between them and the company’s consultants inside their design studio.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn more about sustainability
– Great chance to join a company with vast experience in their field
– Opportunity to help the company expand their business & increase their sales
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, September 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, September 23rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Currently, the company has receptionist services called Ruby, which they don’t love
– They need a VA who will help answer all calls, even though it’s not many calls/day
– The company uses AirCall VOIP
– The VA can take messages, or answer questions, etc.
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Pipedrive is the CRM they use
– The VA will need to look into the contacts, research their contact info to ensure it’s true/accurate
– The company uses PipeDrive to send emails through the CRM, which links to their Outlook 365.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Client uses Calendly to set up appointments
– The VA will help manage the company’s appointments for 3 sales consultants
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
4. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
5. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
6. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
7. Lead Generation & List Building
– The company has subscriptions to construction connect, which has lists of projects listed in the US and Canada, which is a great way to find/research leads
– The company thus has a process that they’ll teach the VA in order to find new projects, find new leads, and add them to the CRM
– Sometimes the VA will also need to do regular research online, to find new types of leads from other industries
– The VA will also follow up with leads that come from other sources
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
8. Linkedin Lead Generation
– They do NOT have anything automated, just focus currently on creating content on LinkedIn
– They find it’s VERY important to keep their users informed with their updates
– If they find a good VA who can help, they’ll provide the VA with the training necessary to help them do this
– No experience required, but ideal.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Ability or past experience in speaking to engineers/architects. Ability to write email correspondence in good English, besides converse.
– Excellent English verbal skills, with the ability to easily talk to people, is KEY for this role.
– Sales experience is ideal, but not required.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
-Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm Central Time.
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $7-12/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
_ _ _
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.