Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Software company that offers compliance services to prevent lawsuits from car owners (customers) against a car dealership. So the company offers its services to car dealerships to protect themselves from potential lawsuits in the future. They protect good car dealerships from potential problems.
The appointment setter will provide support to the company’s sales team by calling prospective clients and scheduling appointments for them to speak with a salesperson. The appointment setter’s responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in the company’s products and services and then scheduling a time for their Accounts Executives to meet with each client. The VA should also keep a log of the numbers that have been dialed each day. To be successful as an appointment setter, the VA should be determined to achieve and surpass each of their work-related goals, by persuading prospective clients, and overcoming objections and rejection daily.
Ultimately, an outstanding appointment setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in meeting with the company’s Account Executives.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a company that protects good car dealerships from potential lawsuits.
– Join a company that is already working with VAs from Virtual Latinos.
– Ideal for VAs with great cold calling, appointment setting, and sales skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, November 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, November 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Setting Appointments
– VA will have to get familiar with essential details of the company’s products and services.
– VA must cold call a minimum of 50 prospective clients per day, using a list of phone numbers provided.
– Accept calls from prospective clients as they arise.
– Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services the company offers.
– Schedule a minimum of 20 consultation appointments per month between the prospective client and the Account Executive.
– Keep a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
– Attempt to contact prospective clients that could not be contacted before.
2. General Sales Tasks
– VA must inform the Manager or supervisor of recurrent objections and product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
– Send follow-up emails, voicemails, and SMS to protective customers after making calls.
– Respond to emails and campaigns.
– Provide full-cycle administrative support and keep CRM records and data entry updated at all times.
– Follow up on automotive industry news and trends.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
Required Qualifications and Education:
– College Degree and 5+ years of work experience OR 10+ years of work experience.
– Proven experience as a cold caller, appointment setter, sales representative, or similar.
– Experience making 30+ cold calls a day is preferred.
– Experience using a CRM, VOIP, sales tools, or data management system to assist in the sale process.
– Previous experience working remotely is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
– Computer literate.
– Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and at a high pace.
– Open to daily supervision, auditing, and feedback.
– Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
– A quick learning capacity of a product or service.
– Excellent phone etiquette.
– Professional and courteous disposition.
– Persuasive and results-oriented.
– Able to handle objections, answer any questions, and understand the clients’ needs.
– Data entry skills.
– Strong work ethic and a self-starter attitude.
– Bilingual (English/Spanish).
– Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Google).
– Understanding of digital media landscape: Calendly, VOIP, Zoom, etc.
– Enthusiastic character.
– Schedule: 9 am to 6 pm (with 1-hour break), Monday to Friday PST.
– Hours: 40hrs/week